Chapter 26: The Mall

It has been three weeks since arriving in London. It is time to leave. Honestly I really loved getting to know Thomas's family. They are just amazing.

"Allison, time to pack our things. We are leaving first thing in the morning." Thomas informed me.
"Ok, Allons-y." I said. (Sorry, doctor who humor. Allons-y means let's go in french)
We walked into our room and started packing. Ava helped me pack my stuff. Thomas offered to help but I don't want him to see my "runnie undies", as Minho says in The Maze Runner book.

Me and Ava have gotten really close. We are like sisters. I asked her to be one of my bridesmaids at the wedding and she said yes. I can't wait to become her sister- in law. Thomas has the most amazing family. They are so nice, kind, funny, outgoing, and happy. I'm really glad to become a part of this family. When they come for the wedding, I want them to meet my family. My mom, dad, and my brother. His name is Zach. I don't really talk to him that often. He is twenty seven and lives in California. He is single and lives in a big house. He is a youtuber. Basically one of the famous you tubers like Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, and Miranda Sings. Zach is going to come to the wedding.

After packing everything, I go shopping with Ava and Thomas. We go to the mall. Ava wanted to get some beach stuff so we could go to the beach after shopping. I know what your thinking, why would I go to the beach when I got bitten by a shark not even a year ago? Well I forgive that shark. I actually want to work with sharks after collage and be a marine biologist.

We get in Ava's car and drive to the mall. It is about fifteen minutes away from the house. We get out and walk in. Thomas grabs my hand and squeezes it lightly. I give a little squeeze back as we walk to a store. Thomas sits on a couch while me and Ava take a look around. This store is a beach store for girls. I really hope Thomas doesn't look at all of the swim suits here.

"Allison come over here!" Ava yells. I walk over to her and she holds out a pink, two piece swim suit.(I don't feel like saying bikini cause that sounds gross)
"Would this look good on me?" Ava asks.
"Of course it would. Anything looks good on you. Go try it on." I assured her. She ran into a dressing room and got changed. When she walked out, I saw some guys look through a window in the store. I motioned for them to get lost. They walked away with their heads down.
"So how do I look?" She asked.
"You look amazing! It fits perfectly." I answered. She thanked me and went back to change. I started looking around and felt hands wrap around me and a head go on my shoulder. It was Thomas.
"Any luck beautiful?" He asked.
"Nope." I said while popping the 'p'.
"You'll look good in anything. Just grab one you like." He said. Suddenly Ava came out and ran to a swim suit she saw.
"Omg! Look at this Ally!" She exclaimed. I ran over and saw her holding a blue, two piece swim suit.
"This is so pretty. Do you think it will look good on me?" I asked while Thomas went back to sit on the couch. "Of course it will look good." She said. I ran to the dressing room with the swim suit in my hand. I locked the door and began changing. There was a body mirror in the bathroom so I looked at myself. It looked pretty good. I decided to walk out and see if Ava agreed. Right when I walked out the door, Thomas's mouth opened.
"Are you ok Tommy?" I asked while closing his mouth.
"Huh? What did you say?" He asked. I started laughing and walked to Ava.
"Is it good?" I asked her.
"Yes! It's beyond good. You look so amazing." She exclaimed. I blushed and walked back into the changing room. When I was done putting my clothes back on, I came out. Thomas grabbed my hand and we walked to the cashier. We bought the swim suits and walked around the mall a little more. I don't know why but me and Ava got a few whistles from boys. Thomas gave them the famous Sangster death stare. They backed off and I was giggling on the inside. All of the whistling caused Thomas to wrap his arm around my waist to show that I was taken. Ava was enjoying the whistling though. Thomas hated it. People were hitting on his fiancé and his little sister.

We walked up to a restaurant and got some food to go. After that we went back to the car and drove back to the house. I quickly took a shower and put my new swim suit on. Over it, I put jean shorts and a crop top that says 'the books are better'. Next I left my hair loose and dried it. I then walked out the door and went to my room. Thomas was already packing his stuff. I went up to him and kissed his cheek. I started packing my stuff then walked with Thomas downstairs. Ava came shortly after and we left. It was an hour drive to the beach. Thomas turned the radio on and all of us were singing to shut up and dance by Shepphard. Next a thousand years came on and Ava turned quiet. She knew me and Thomas loved this song because it is our song. We both started singing and when it was over, Thomas gave me a quick kiss.
"I'll love you for a thousand years." He whispered to me.
"I'll love you for a thousand more." I whispered back.