Chapter 19: Eighteenth Birthday

It is my eighteenth birthday. It has been two months since Thomas asked me to marry him. Today it's April 20th. I wake up to something soft on my forehead. I open my eye a little bit to see Thomas backing away from kissing my forehead. I close my eye to pretend I'm asleep. To scare him I push my head up and kiss him.
"Ahhhh! You scared me! I didn't know you were awake." He screamed. I started laughing so hard that I literally fell off the bed.
"Oh my gosh. Are you ok love?" Thomas asked as he jumped off the bed and ran toward me.
"Uh, no. Come closer." I say. He gets closer and thinks I'm going to tell him something. Instead a kiss him and try to stand up. I end up bumping my head on a table.
"Ouch!" I yelled. The force from the table caused me to fall back down onto the floor.
"Are you ok Mrs. Sangster?" Thomas asked.
"I'm fine Mr. Sangster. Thanks for asking." I say in my best British voice. Thomas laughs and helps me up. He helps me walk down the stairs (Allison still had the cast on. It is going to be taken off before their wedding btw.)

Thomas already had breakfast set on the table. There was a pancake with a candle on top of it.
"Happy birthday to you, happy birtgay to you, happy birthday dear Allison. Happy birthday to you!" He sang. I blew out the candles and kissed him on the cheek.

After that, I dug into my food. Thomas had a whole day planned out. We were going to go to a carnival that just opened, go out to dinner, then go to the movies. It was perfect. I ran upstairs and grabbed some clothes. It was a tan-ish skirt with a flower crop top.(picture of it is up above) I also put on some pink heels. It is so hard to look nice with this cast on me. At least I can still wear one high heel.

Thomas helped me walk down the stairs. We then walked outside to the car. We drove to the carnival and got out of the car. There were roller coaster rides, ferris wheels, food, and games.

The first thing we did was play games. We played the game where you have to throw dart at balloons to hit them. It was really fun. After that, we played the game where you throw balls at little clown things to try to know them down. Thomas won a Star Wars R2-d2 stuffed animal and gave it to me. He knows me too well.

After that, we went on a ferris wheel. When we got to the top, I got scared and held onto Thomas's arm. He saw this as an opportunity to put his arm around my shoulders and hold me close. I leaned into his chest. The sweet scent of him started filling my nose. It calmed me down. We got off of the ferris wheel when we got to the ground.

Next, we got food. Thomas bought some cotton candy and ice cream for the both of us. I ate them really quickly then we went on the roller coaster rides. We waited in line for half an hour until we actually got our turn to go in. Thomas helped me in and sat next to me. The roller coaster started moving and the wind blew my hair back. I was screaming and Thomas held onto my hand. It was really fun.

Now it is time to get dinner. Thomas drove me to this fancy restaurant that I didn't recognize. We walked in and immediately got a table while everyone else waited for one.
"Why do we get one before they do? We just got here." I asked.
"I paid extra money to make reservations. Being a celebrity had its perks." He says. I kiss him on the cheek and we order some food. We talked over dinner and order dessert afterwards. I got a piece of chocolate cake with a fancy ice cream on the side that I had never heard of before.

After dinner, Thomas brought me to the movies. We bought tickets to watch Star wars The Force Awakens. Thomas got us a big container filled with popcorn for the both of us the share. He also got a large soda with two straws in the cap. How romantic is my fiancé?We sat through the whole movie. I loved it so much.
"Time to go home." Thomas announced.
"Awe, I'm having to much fun though." I said.
"Just come on." Thomas said as he carried me to the car. He pit my crutches in the back and we started driving home. Once we pulled into the drive way, my heart stopped. It was a ...

(Sorry, cliffhanger)