Chapter 10: Thomas's House

I walked in and immediately felt the warmth from inside. There was a smell of cinnamon in the air. I looked around and saw a big, flat screen tv, couches, stairs, and a hallway that led to the kitchen. I walked around and looked at everything. It was so big and fancy.
"Are your parents here?" I asked.
"Nope. It's just me and you." He said.

I smiled at that. Me and Thomas, alone, in a huge house. I could get used to this.
"Where are your parents?" I asked.
"I live by myself. I got my own house after filming The Maze Runner." He answered.

Thomas led me upstairs to his room. Wait, a big house and only one room. The rest of the rooms were used for other things like a game room, giant movie theater room, two bathrooms, an excersize room, a mini library room, and a storage room. I guess I'll have to stay in Thomas's room. His room had posters from all of the movies he had been in. One section of the wall was interesting though. There was a picture of me and Thomas hugging. There were heart stickers around it. I smiled at the sight of it.

On the dresser were some more pictures of us, but in picture frames. There was a computer desk, a bean bag, and a big flat screen TV in his room.
"Wow." I mumbled undery breath.
"Where do you want to sleep?" Thomas asked.
"I don't know." I answered.
"Ok. I guess we can think about it later. Make yourself at home. I'll be right back. I'll go get some snacks for us love." He said as he kissed my cheek and left out the door. I put my stuff down and sat on the bed. I looked at my phone and saw that I got a text message from Bella.
Hi Allison. Where did you and Thomas go after the dance?

We went to my house then his house. I'm staying at his house for the weekend.

Oh, ok.

I started hearing Thomas coming up the stairs. I turned my phone off, then decided to keep texting. I turned it back on and clicked on "Bella" to text her.

The dance was so amazing. Thomas is really dreamy, Bella.

Bella? I'm not Bella? This is Thomas.

Oh, uh. Sorry.

I looked up at the name and saw I pressed Thomas instead of Bella. Oops. I decided to tell Bella what had just happened so I face timed her.
"Hi Bella. You wouldn't believe what just happened." I said.

"Boo!" Thoma yelled as he jumped on my back.
"Ahhhhhh!!" I screamed and dropped my phone on the bed.
"What happened? Are you ok Allison?" Bella asked.
"I gotta go. Bye." I said as I hung up. I looked at Thomas.
"So, am I really dreamy?" He teased.
"Maybe." I answered. He looked at me with a weird look. I didn't know what he was thinking.
"Yes, you are really dreamy. What about me?" I asked.
He came closer to me. We were face to face.
"You are beautiful, smart, talented, funny, amazing, and so much more." He said. I started smiling and kissed him on the cheek.

"Do you want to watch some TV?" I asked him.
"Sure." He said.
We decided to watch Twilight. It was romantic. At the end when Edward and Bella were at prom was so cute. I started crying tears of joy. Thomas looked at me and smiled.
"That is going to be us at prom." He said.
"Oh. Without you having a broken leg though." He quickly added.
I smiled and hugged him tightly. We started watching the second movie to Twilight, New Moon. I fell asleep half way through the movie.

*Time Skip*

I awoke in Thomas's bed. The TV was turned off. He was beside me with his arms wrapped around my waist. I was facing away from him. I decided to turn around so I could see of he was asleep. I turned and was now facing him. He was still sleeping. I kissed him on the forehead and started getting his arms off of me. I was going to surprise him with breakfast. I got out of bed and went downstairs. I got the ingredients to make pancakes and bacon.

I started cooking, trying not to be noisy. The pancakes were done. I was just waiting for the bacon. When it was finished, I ate mine first. I put Thomas's food on a plate and got him some orange juice. I started bringing it to him upstairs.

As I entered the room, I noticed Thomas was still asleep. I shook him soflty and told him to wake up. When he saw my face, he smiled.
"Morning love." He said.
I started holding out his breakfast.
"Is that for me?" He asked. I nodded and gave him the food. He started digging into it. When he was done, he put the plate down on his computer desk. He patted on a spot on his bed. I sat down next to him.
"Thank you for that amazing breakfast. I love you so much." He said.
"Your welcome. You deserve it for being the best boyfriend ever. I love you too." I smiled.

My phone suddenly started vibrating. I got a text message from Bella.
Do you want to come over for dinner later? She asked.

Sure. Can I bring Thomas?

Of course.

Ok, what time should we be there?

Around 4.

Ok.

"Tommy, can we go over to Bella's house for dinner later?" I said while doing puppy dog eyes.
"Sure." He said. We both smiled at each other.