Chapter 33: Second Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day. I wake up and Thomas is still asleep. I get up from the bed and walk out the door. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and brush my hair. Then I go back into the room and quietly grab some clothes. I put on a crop top that says 'Love' on it and some skinny jeans. I then grab a piece of paper and a pen and write down a note for Thomas and Ansel. Then I grab my keys and go to my car. I turn it on and put it in reverse. I start driving to a store that is down the street.

When I get there, I get out from the car and start walling towards the door. I walk in and start going to the Valentine's Day aisle. I go to the aisle and look around. I grab some chocolates in a heart shaped box. There is a Star Wars design on it. I'll get one for Thomas. I walk around some more and find some more chocolates. This one doesn't have any designs on it. I grab both of these and walk to the cash register. I put my things down and look at the cashier. It is that Aris kid who helped me when I saw Thomas cheating on me. I forgot to call him to say thank you.
"Hi Aris. Sorry I didn't call you. I haven't been talking to anyone on my phone for a while." I say.
"It's fine. I've been busy too." He says.
"Ya know what? You should come over to my house for dinner. It's the least I can do for keeping you waiting." I suggest.
"Ok, I'll come over. Can you text me the address?" He asks.
"Sure. I have to go but I'll see you later. Oh and happy Valentine's Day." I say quickly.
"Happy Valentine's Day to you too. Bye." He says.

I walk to the car and put my bags in the passenger seat. Then I sit down in the driver's seat and start driving. I turn the radio on and what do you mean by Justin Bieber came on. I started singing and when I stopped at a red light, people were staring at me like I was crazy. I shrugged it off and kept singing. (The song is up above just in case you want to listen to it too.)

When I got home, I parked the car and got out. I went up to the door, unlocked it, then opened it and stepped inside. I was hit with the smell of breakfast. I walked to the kitchen and saw Thomas cooking a whole buffet of food. I looked around and saw Ansel cleaning the house. Why are they doing this?
"Good morning love." Thomas said.

"Good morning." I say back.

"Breakfast smells good." I compliment.

"Thanks. Here ya go." He handed me a plate with bacon, eggs, pancakes, and sausage. Ansel handed me a cup with orange juice in it. I ate all of my food and drank all of my juice. I then walked to my room with the bag that had the chocolate in it. I take out the chocolate hearts and put one on mine and Thomas's bed. I put the next one on Ansel's bed.

When I walk back to the kitchen, I see a bouquet of white roses, chocolate covered strawberries, and a gigantic card. The card says 'I got you a big card so I could fit all of my love in it'. Awwww, it's so cute. I put the flowers in a vase and put the chocolate covered strawberries in the fridge. I put the card in my room and then go to the living room. I see Thas and Ansel watching TV.
"Thank you Tommy!" I exclaim while running toward him. I squeeze and hug him. He hugs back. When I let go, I see Ansel looking at us. I sit down in between them and start watching what they are watching. It is 3 Days To Kill. I live that movie. It has so much action in it.

When the movie is done, I tell them to go up to their rooms. They did and loved the chocolate. I got a big hug from the both of them. Ansel gave me a card and some chocolates after that. I said thank you and gave him another hug.

Time to cook dinner. I get out the ingredients I need and start cooking. ( you get to pick what she cooks.)
When I finish cooking, I start putting the food on plates. I put soda in cups and put everything on the table. Ding dong. Someone is at the door. I walked to the door and opened it. Aris was there.

Cliffhanger