Chapter 20: Driving

It was a black and blue buggadi.(idk if I spelled that right) I had just gotten my license two weeks ago and needed a car. I jumped on top of Thomas and hugged him.
"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Tommy! I needed a car." I exclaimed. He pushed me back and I looked at him confused. He then walked out of the car and opened the door for me on my side.
"Shall we see your new car." He said as he started lifting me out of the car. I forgot I needed crutches and tried to run. Thomas stopped me before I could fall.
"Careful love." He said as he picked me up bridal style. He opened the door and placed me in the car. I looked around as everything looked shiny and brand new. There was even a new car smell. Thomas got into the passenger seat.
"So, do you like it." He asked.
"No, I love it!" I exclaimed as I hugged Thomas again.

"Do you want to drive anywhere to test it out?" Thomas asked.
"Sure Tommy. Where should we go?" I asked.
"How about Dylan's house?" He suggested.
"Ok, let's go." I said as I put the car on reverse and started backing out of the drive way. I drove through the streets until I got to Dylan's house. Thomas helped me out of the car then we walk to the front door. I rang the door bell and someone came rushing to the door.
"Hey guys. Happy birthday Allison." He said as he embraced me in a hug.
"Thanks. Look at the present I got from Thomas." I said as I pointed to the car that is parked in his drive way. His mouth flew open.
"That's a nice car." He said.
"Thanks." I said.
"Can go look at it?" He asked. I nodded then he ran to the car. Dylan just kept rubbing the outside of the car. It was weird.
"Ok Dylan, we have to go. Can you step away from the car?" My future husband asked.
"Ugh, fine." Dylan answered as he walked away from the car and back to his door.
"Bye Dylan." I said as I backed the car out of the drive way.

I drove us back home because it was getting late. Thomas helped me get out of the car and I locked the doors. We both went inside and Thomas helped me walk up the stairs. I collapsed onto the bed and Thomas did the same. We just laid there for a couple minutes not doing anything. Then Thomas started changing into some sweatpants and a grey shirt. He laid down on the bed. I got up and changed into my pajamas. I got into bed next to Thomas and went to sleep. Today was the most perfect birthday ever.