Chapter 22: Wedding Preparations

Cameron brought me to a wedding dress section. I looked through the dresses until I found the perfect dress. It was long and puffy. It looked like a dress for princesses. I tried it on and everyone stared in awe.
"Do I have something on my face?" I asked while rubbing my face.
"No. You look beautiful. Thomas is going to love this dress." Bella said.
"You really think so?" I asked while spinning and looking at myself in a mirror.
"I know so." She said.

We bought all of the dresses and it cost a lot of money. I hope Thomas doesn't spend as much.

Thomas's POV

I am at a tuxedo store with my best men. We are going to buy some tuxedos for the wedding. I can't wait to marry Allison. She is my better half, the good side to me. She is the most beautiful thing in the world. I need to have her with me every day during life to be happy. I'm glad I asked her to marry me. (A song up above for you to enjoy because of the marriage. It is perfect for Thomas asking Allison to marry him.)

I look around at the tuxedos for grooms. Which is for me. I see one that is black and looks really nice. I try it on and ask the guys what they think. They say a lot of compliments but my favorite is when Dylan says, "Allison will love it." I want Allison to love it.

After finding my tuxedo, I look for some for the best men. They try on a few but I don't like them. The last ones they try on, catch my eye. Those tuxedos are perfect. I pay for them, then go to the car and drive home. The guys took their tuxedos and I kept mine.

Allison's POV

I drive home in my car. The bridesmaids took their dresses with them and I kept mine. When I get home, Thomas is there already. I guess going shopping for tuxedos is faster than getting the dresses.

I grab my key and unlock the door. I walk inside and find Thomas looking at a piece of paper on the table.
"Hey Tommy." I said.
"Hey love. How was the dress shopping?" He asks as he gives me a big hug.
"It was amazing. I got my wedding dress." I say.
"That's great! I got my tuxedo." He says.
"We are almost ready for the wedding." I say.
He nods and has a big smile on his face. I love it when he does that smile. It is so cute.

For the rest of the day, Thomas and I finish the preparations for the wedding. Now everything is good except for the date. We need to schedule the wedding. We can do that later though. Thomas just said he has a surprise for me. He puts his hands over my eyes and helps me walk.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"Just keep your eyes closed. You'll see." He answers. We walk upstairs slowly and into a room. Thomas takes his hands of my eyes and I open them. In my face are two plane tickets to London.
"We are going to see my family in London for Christmas!" Thomas exclaims.
"Yay! Thank you Tommy!" I exclaim as I shower him with kisses. I have always wanted to meet his family and go to London. Now I can do both before the wedding. I am so excited.
"We are leaving tomorrow in the afternoon." Thomas says.
"Let's start packing then." I say.