Chapter 6: Getting ready for the dance tomorrow

I woke up and looked at the clock. It's 5:30 AM. I usually don't wake up until six. I start to move around, trying to get comfortable. I suddenly hear someone getting up. I look up to see Thomas.
"Hi Thomas." I said quietly.
"Whoa. You scared me. Did I wake you up?" He asked.
"Nope. I've been awake. Come sit down." I said while patting a spot next to me on the bed. He walked around Dylan and Bella who were still sleeping. When he sat down, he kissed my cheek.
"Do you want me to drive you to school love?" He asked with his British accent.
"Sure." I said. It started to get cold and I started shivering. Thomas noticed this and pulled me to his chest. He was really warm. We just sat there talking. I started laying on his stomach while he played with my hair.

An alarm started playing in the room. It was a song. I recognized it as sorry by Justin Bieber. (That is the most popular song on the radio in this)
Is it too late now to say sorry
Cause I'm missing more than just your body.
Ooh ooh. Is it too late now to say sorry
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say sorry now

Dylan and Bella started waking up. It was Bella's alarm so she turned it off. It was 6:00 AM. Time to get ready for school.

We did the same thing we did before. Bella goes in my room and Dylan goes in the bathroom to change. After that, I went to my room and Thomas went into the bathroom. I came out and ran into the bathroom. I started brushing my hair and made a Katniss braid with it from The Hunger Games.

When I finished, I went downstairs with the two boys. Bella stayed upstairs to do her hair. I made some eggs, bacon, and toast for everyone. We sat down at the table and ate our food quickly. Bella came down and did the same.

After that, we got our backpacks and/or sweaters. I got into Thomas's car with him. Dylan went into Bella's car with her. We all started making our way to school. Thomas parked the car in a parking space near the school. Bella parked next to us. We all got out and started walking inside. It was 7:00. We all walked to our lockers and put our stuff away.

*Time Skip*

After school, I got into Thomas's car with him.
"Let's go to the mall to get you an outfit for the dance." I said. He nodded and started driving. On the radio it was playing how deep is your love by Calvin Harris. I started singing.
"You sound amazing." Thomas said while grabbing my hand.
"Really? Bella told me the same thing." I said.
"It's true though. You have the most beautiful voice I've ever heard." He said.
"Thank you so much Tommy." I said while blushing.
"No problem." He said as we parked. I got out of the car and grabbed Thomas's hand. Our fingers interlocked together as we started walking towards the entrance. We walked through the door and immediately saw a lot of stores. We walked around for a bit until we saw a store that sold suites, ties, and tuxedos. We walked in.

I started looking around with Thomas until we found a suite that we liked. I got it off the hangar and handed it to Thomas. He grabbed it and went into a dressing room. I waited for a minute, then he came out.
"What do you think?" He asked
"You look amazing!" I exclaimed.
"Really?" He asked.
"Yup." I said.
(The video on the top shows what he wore)
He walked inside the dressing room to change. When he came out, he had the clothes in his hand. We walked up to the cashier and paid for it.

After that, we started to get hungry and decided to eat.
"Where do you want to go to eat?" Thomas asked.
"Anywhere." I answered.
" Ok. I know a little coffee shop down the street where we can eat at." He suggested.
"Ok. Let's go." I said.