Chapter 28: Leaving London

I wake up to an alarm. It is 5:00 AM. I get up quickly and turn the alarm off. Time to take a shower. I grab my clothes and walk to the bathroom. Everyone else is asleep. I lock the door and finish taking a shower. When I get out I put on a white crop top that says "I'm in love" and some black shorts. I put my hair into a French braid then start putting make up on. Eyeliner, lip gloss, and a little bit of eye shadow. I then wall out of the bathroom and pack my dirty clothes into my luggage. I decide to make breakfast and walk down the stairs. I grab the eggs, pancake mix, and bacon. I cook them and put them in plates for everyone. I even leave some for Tasha, Mark, and Ava. I eat my food then quickly walk upstairs with Thomas's food.
"Thomas wake up. We have to start getting ready to leave." I whisper while shaking him.
"Good morning beautiful." He says with a cute smile on his face.
"Good morning Tommy. I made you breakfast." I say while handing him the plate. He immediately digs into the food and I gear him mumbling "this is so good" over and over. I bring my stuff downstairs and sit on the couch. It is now 7:30 AM. I decide to get out my phone. I got a whole bunch of messages from people.

Bella: I can't wait to see you again

Dylan: I will meet you guys at the airport when you arrive

Taylor Lautner: I heard you're leaving. That's a bummer. I hope we can see each other again.

Ansel: Hey best friend forever. I heard your leaving and now I'm sad.

Mom: Come straight home when you get here. I want to say hi

Dad: Your mother wants me yo remind you to coke here

Josh Hutcherson: I will be going back to America as well but in a few weeks. Maybe we can meet up and you can meet the rest of the cast of The Hunger Games

I replied to all of the messages then went to check up on Thomas. He was dressed in some jeans and a blue shirt. I helped him carry his stiff downstairs and we packed it into the rental car afterwords. Tasha, Mark, and Ava came downstairs to say goodbye.
"I haven't known you for very long but I'm glad I got to meet you Allison." She said as she started crying. This made me cry. We started hugging.
"I am so glad that Tom found you. I can't wait to see you again." Tasha said. I hugged her and next was Mark.
"It was an honor to have you live in this house with us. We are all going to miss you two." He said as he hugged me. They all said bye to me and Thomas as we walked to the car. When I got in, I waved at the three of them. I was still crying. Thomas started driving away and reached out a hand to wipe the tears off of my face. To take my mind off of things, o turned the radio on. There was nothing good on it so I connected my phone. A song from my playlist started playing. It was called with you by Chris Brown. Thomas started singing and held my hand. The tears stopped coming out of my eyes and I started to sing with Thomas.
"Can we play this song at the wedding?" Thomas asked.
"Sure." I answered.
(If you want to listen to the song then it will be at the top.)

*Time Skip*

We just got to the air port. I get out of the car and help Thomas get everything out. We walk inside with our stuff and find where we have to go. We sit down on chairs and put our stuff down.
"Thomas I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I said as I got up and kissed his cheek. I go to the bathroom and when I come out I almost scream.

Ansel is there with Thomas. I run up to him and give him a big hug.
"Ansel! What are you doing here?!" I exclaim excitedly.
"I'm coming with you guys. I have to got to America for a while." He answered. I backed up from the hug and looked at him.
"That's great." I say.

We walk to Starbucks and get some coffee. After drinking it, a voice announces that we can board our plane. Thomas, me, and Ansel grab our stuff and start running to go into the plane. We give a lady our tickets and get inside. We put our stuff away and sit down in our seats.