Chapter 3: Shopping

I start getting my purse, wallet, and my phone. I hear someone beep the horn outside. Bella. I walk downstairs and grab my keys. On my way out, I lock the door. I run towards the car and get in. On the radio is hotline being by Drake. Bella and I start singing. "You have an amazing voice." Bella said. "Really? I never thought my voice was good." I said confused. "You should start singing more often." She suggested as we arrived at the mall.

We walked in and smelt food. We are by the food court. "Wanna get some food?" Bella asked as if she read my mind. I nodded and we walked to a place where they sell pretzels. Bella ordered two big pretzels for us. "I can pay." I said. She said no and gave the cashier her money. I shrugged it off and grabbed my pretzel.

We started walking and saw a store filled with dresses. I walked in and immediately saw the dress I wanted. It was a light blue dress with thin strap sleeves. Bella looked at it from behind me. "It looks perfect." She squealed. I grabbed the dress and brought it with me to a dressing room. I tried it on and walked outside so Bella could see it.

"Turn around." She said while moving her hands for emphasis. "It's perfect." She said. I smiled and went to grab my phone. I took a selfie and sent it to Thomas. He immediately replied.
You look amazing. I love it😍😘

Thank you. I'm going to buy it for the dance. I can't wait to go with you.

I can't wait to see how beautiful you will look at the dance. I have to finish homework but I'll talk later.

Ok, bye.

Bye love.

I put my phone down after texting and went into the dressing room. I put my clothes back on and walked outside with the dress. Time to look for a dress for Bella.

We looked around and didn't see anything at first. "Ooh." I heard Bella say. I walked over to her and looked at the dress she was holding. It was a white, silk dress with sequens at the bottom. It was absolutely beautiful. "You need to try it on." I said. She looked at the price. "I don't have enough to buy it. It's $100 and I only have $70." She said as she frowned. "I'll pay the rest." I offered. She smiled and hugged me. I motioned for her to try it on. She went into the dressing room I just used.

When she came out, I couldn't help but have my mouth wide open. "What? Does it look bad?" She asked. "It looks amazing. Dylan will definitely like it." I said. "You really think so?" She replied. "I know so." I said. She ran back into the dressing room to change. When she came out, we went to pay. My dress was $100 but I had to pay an extra $30 for Bella's dress.

As we finished, we walked around the mall for a bit. "Hot topic!" I yelled excitedly. We both ran over there to see if they had any TMR (The Maze Runner) stuff. I looked around. They had a phone case with Newt, Thomas, and Minho on it. I bought it for $10. It was worth it.

After that, we left. We walked outside and got into Bella's car. We drove away and started singing sorry by Justin Bieber. Again, she complimented my voice. Did I really sing that good?

We arrived at my house and got out of the car. I unlocked the door and the both of us walked in. On the floor, there was a note.
Hi Allison. I can't wait for the dance. Can you help me pick out a suite and tie tomorrow?
- Love,
Thomas

I grabbed the note and brought it up to my room. Me and Bella sat down on my bed, talking about the dance. It was on Friday. Today is Wednesday. I really can't wait to go. Suddenly remembering the question Thomas asked on the note, I decided to text him.
Hey Tommy. Of course I'll help you find a suite tomorrow. We can go right after school.

Great! Thanks so much love.

After a while, I started making dinner. Bella was going to have a sleepover today and we were going to go to school together in the morning. I decided to cook some burgers on the grill. Mom and Dad will be home from work in a while. I started cooking outside and Bella jumped into the pool. She started swimming around. I got a text. It was from Thomas.
Can I come over? I'm bored.

Sure 😄

Ok, I'm on my way.

I smiled. "Bella, Thomas is coming over." I announced. She nodded and sunk under water.

To be continued in the next chapter.