Chapter 24: Airport

In the morning, I woke up at six. I shook Thomas to wake him up.
"Come on Tommy. We have to start getting ready to leave." I said. I saw him smile and he opened his eyes.
"Morning love." He said as he kissed my cheek.
"Good morning Tommy." I answered.

We started getting up from our bed and getting our clothes ready.
"Tommy, I'm taking a shower first." I said.
"Ok." He said.
I walked into the bathroom and tool a shower. After fifteen minutes of being in the water, I got out. I dried myself and started putting my clothes on. I decided to brush my teeth and my hair before getting out. I put my hair into a Katniss braid like I always did. I then unlocked the door and went to the room that I shared with Thomas. I grabbed the luggages and bags and brought them downstairs. I then ran into the kitchen and found Thomas making me breakfast.
"I brought the luggages down." I told him.
"I could've done that for you." He said.

Thomas grabbed food and put it onto two plates. One for me and the other for him. We started eating.
"This is so delicious Thomas!" I exclaimed.
"Thanks." He said.

After eating breakfast, we started to get our shoes on. It was 8:30 already. We have to leave at nine. I forgot to put make up on so I ran upstairs and quickly put on some lip gloss, eyeliner, and blush. Now I am ready to leave. I went downstairs and saw that Thomas was waiting for me in the car. I ran outside and locked the door. Then I jumped into the car and we started leaving. Dylan had come over when I was putting make up on. He was going to drive the car back to the house. I connected my phone to the radio with the AUX cord and put on some music. We started singing throughout the whole ride.

When we got to the airport, it was 11:30. Thomas and Dylan grabbed the luggages out of the car. I grabbed mine and Thomas got his. We said our goodbye's and walked into the airport. We found where we had to go and started sitting down. After a while, they called our plane. We ran to where we had to give a lady our plane tickets. Then we walked in and sat in our seats. This plane was different than ones I've been in. It had couch-like seats that had two seat belts on each of them. It was really weird and different. At least I get to sit next to Thomas though.

We put our stuff in the little compartment above our heads. Then we sat down and put on a movie to watch. It was The Hunger Games. I love this movie. I started watching it and tears ran down my face when Rue died. Thomas hugged me close to him and wrapped me in a blanket. He is always just so....perfect. He knows what I need when I need it.

We rode in the plane for a while longer. It felt like forever though. Finally, we landed. I grabbed my stuff and Thomas grabbed his. We exited the plane and went to get our luggages. Thomas told me that he would go get them. I stood there looking at him, waiting for him to succeed in finding the luggages. Next thing I know, this guy walks up to me and puts his hand on my cheek.
"You. Me. Date. Right now." He said.
"I'm married." I said holding up my hand that had the ring on it. Thomas came back just in time. He told the guy to leave. The guy didn't even bugde. He just stood there, still touching my face.
"Security!" Thomas yelled.
The security guards can and asked what was going on.
"He is harassing my wife." He said.
The security guards took him away and I ran to Thomas.
"I was so scared." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. Thomas pulled me into a big hug. I breathed in his loving scent. It always helped me calm down.
"It's ok. I'll always be here to protect you." He said.
"I know." I whispered, still crying.

We pulled away from the hug and started walking toward the exit. We walked outside and there was a limo waiting for us. We got in and the limo started moving. We got to Thomas's family's house and got out of the limo.
"Thank you." I said. The limo driver left after that. We started dragging our bags to the door. Thomas rang the door bell. A girl that looks a little not younger than Thomas, opened the door.
"Tom! Your home!" She said as she hugged him. Next she looked at me and gave me a big hug.
"You must be Allison. I've heard so much about you. Thomas really loves you ya know." She said.
"You must be Ava." I said. She nodded and an older woman came out.
"Thomas!" She exclaimed as she hugged him.
"Mum!" He then exclaimed.
His mom looked at me and smiled. She then squeezed my cheeks.
"She is so adorable and beautiful." She complimented. I blushed.

We walked inside and it was so welcoming.
"Do you want to give her a tour?" His mom asked. He nodded.