Chapter 17: Break up?

After school the next day, me and Thomas had to buy some food.
"Tommy can you take me to Walmart or something so I can buy some food? We don't have any here. We have to go grocery shopping." I said.
"Oh, ok. Sure." He answered.
We walked out the door and decided to walking to the Walmart around the corner. It was really sunny outside. We are in Florida though.

We walked down the street and went up to Walmart. I walked in first and Thomas followed closely behind. I got some stares from some boys. Like the protective boyfriend he is, Thomas gave them death stares like he does with everyone else. Someone even whistled and I blushed.
"Tommy I'll be right back. Stay here and wait for me. I have to go get something in the aisle over there." I say. He nods and kisses my cheek. I walk over to where I needed to go. I grabbed some snacks for me and Thomas. After all, we eat a lot of snacks on movie nights. Which is every night but whatever.

I walk back to where I told Thomas to wait for me. I saw him kissing another girl. This felt like I got hit in the gut. Tears started streaming down my eyes.
"How could you?!" I screamed.
Thomas turned around but I was already trying to run away with these crutches. I ended up going outside and falling on the sidewalk. A boy with blond hair sees this and helps me.
"Are you ok?" He asks.
I shake my head no.
"I need to get away from my boyfriend. Can you hide me somewhere?" I said as tears steamed down my face.
"Sure. Hide over here." He said pointing behind a cart that was filled up too much. I heard Thomas coming this way.
"Allison it's not what you think! Where are you?! Let me explain!" He started yelling. I heard the screams getting quieter and quieter. He is gone. I get up with the help of the blond haired boy.
"Thanks. What's your name?" I ask.
"Oh, my name is Aris. Why are you hiding from your boyfriend?" He asked. I told him about how Thomas had cheated on me. I started crying even more.
"Is there anywhere you can go to talk to someone? I can take you." He offered.
"Actually there is. Can you take me to my friend's house?" I asked. He said yes. I hopped into his car and told him where to go.

When we got there, he parked in the drive way. Aris got out of the car and helped me out. He brought me to the door and rang the door bell for me. Bella came to the door.
"Allison are you ok?" She asked with concern. I shook my head and she helped me walk inside.
"Who are you?" She asked Aris.
"My name is Aris. She asked me to take her here." He answered.
"Allison, here's my number just in case you need anything. I have to go." Aris said as he handed me a piece of paper.
"Thanks. See ya." I said.

"So, what happened? Why are you cryong?" Bella asked. I told her about seeing Thomas and a random girl kissing.
"Wow. I can't imagine Thomas doing that to you. Let me call Dylan." She said as she took her phone out. I just nodded and grabbed some ice cream from the freezer. I started stuffing my face with the frozen chocolate.

When Bella was done talking to Dylan, she saw me eating ice cream.
"Stop, you'll get a brain freeze." She said. I ignored her though.

In a few minutes, we heard a knock at the door. Bella went to open it. I was still crying my eyes out on the floor with my ice cream. The tears were causing the ice cream to melt. Dylan came through the door and sat on the floor next to me.
"Bella told me everything. I'm so sorry. Oh and by the way, I called Kaya, Ki Hong, and Will so they can come over too." He said. I didn't respond. I kept asking myself over and over in my head, why did he cheat? He loved me...I think. I love him, how could he? He was my first love. I miss Tommy. Who was that girl he cheated on me with? All of these questions were going through my mind. I couldn't take it anymore. I broke down into tears. I even screamed over and over again. The rest of the gang came and they ran through the door. All of them surrounded me and tried to comfort me. The pain in my heart was too much. I grabbed my crutches and started running to the sink. There was a knife. I grabbed it and held it in the air.
"Goodbye." I said.
Just then, I felt a hand grab the knife. It was Ki.
"What are you bloody thinking?!" He yelled.
"I slipped down to the floor and started crying. I even kept mumbling something over and over.
"I can't take it. I can't take it."
I started having a panick attack.
"Call 911!" Ki yelled.
Soon paramedics were carrying me to a stretcher. Not this again. I don't want to go back to the hospital.

I saw neighbors gathering around me as the paramedics put me in the ambulance. Bella, Kaya, Dylan, and Ki went with me. Will stayed behind to watch the house.

We started driving to the hospital. I hope Thomas isn't called to go over there........