Chapter 31: Christmas

Tomorrow is Christmas. Right now I'm at the mall with Bella. We are buying Christmas gifts. We walk into a store that sells Star Wars things. Thomas loves Star Wars. I look around and see a shirt that says 'may the force be with you'. Thomas will love that. I grab it and look around some more. I find some pajamas that have Darth Vader on them. Perfect. The pajama pants are really soft and warm. It is perfect for winter even though Florida doesn't get cold.

I walk to the cash register and pay for the items. Next is Ansel and Dylan. I walk into a jewelry store and see a gold watch that can have a personalized message on it. I grab one for Thomas and one for Ansel. I won't tell you what I put on either of them yet.

I pay for them and now I only have Dylan left. I walk around and see a Maze Runner poster. I run to it and buy it. The poster has Thomas, Minho, and Newt on it. Dylan will love this, especially since he's on it.

Me and Bella split up so we can buy each other's presents. I find a silver necklace that says Best Friends Forever. It is one of those heart ones that cuts in half. The two necklaces are perfect for us. I buy them and put everything in a bag. I meet Bella at the car and I drop her off at her house. I drive home and get ready to wrap presents.

I have some red Christmas wrapping paper. It has little present designs on it. I use the wrapping paper to wrap all of the presents. I then put all of the presents under the Christmas tree and decide to make cookies. I grab all of the ingredients and mix them together. Next, I put them in the oven and wait for them to bake. When they're done, I take them out. I let them cool off for a couple minutes them put them into a cookie jar. I didn't want anyone taking any cookies until Christmas morning.

I suddenly hear a door open and look to see who's there. It is Thomas. He has a whole bunch of bags on his hands. I hand him the wrapping paper after giving him a kiss on the cheek, and he walks upstairs to one of the rooms. He locks the door so I won't look in.

Thomas's POV

I just came home with presents. Now I have to wrap them. I'm in the library room. It has a lock so Allison won't open the door to peek at the presents. The first present I wrap is Dylan's. I got him a shirt that says 'Dylan is awesome'. I hope he likes it. Ansel's present is next. It is a group picture of me, him, Allsion, and Ava at the beach. The next present I wrap is Bella's. I got her a Percy Jackson phone case since she loves the book series. The last present I wrap is Allison's. I got her a necklace and earrings. The necklace says ' I'll love you for a thousand years -Thomas'.

When I finish wrapping the presents, I grab all of them and unlock the door. I open it and walk downstairs. I put the presents under the tree and look at the clock. It is 11:30 PM. I should probably go to sleep. I walk into my room and see that Allison is asleep. I see that the tv is on. She was watching Santa Baby 2. That is one of her favorite Christmas movies.

I decide to turn the TV off and get under the covers. I kiss Allison on the forehead and start laying down.

Allison's POV

I am in bed. I feel someone lay next to me and the bed sinks a little bit. Someone's lips touch my forehead softly. It was Thomas. I fall asleep after that.

*Time Skip*

I wake up to someone ringing the doorbell. I run downstairs and open the door. It is Bella and Dylan. Ansel comes running down the stairs with his hair all crazy.
"Who's here this early in the mornin" he asks. To answer I open the door all the way so he can see who was at the door.
"It's Christmas! Time to open presents!" Bella exclaims. She runs inside and puts some presents under the tree. Dylan follows close behind and does the same. Thomas then comes downstairs. He is rubbing his eyes. We all sit down on the couch, looking at the tree.
"Who wants to go first?" I ask.
"Me! Open this Dylan." Bella exclaims as she hands him a present. He starts to rip it open and there is a Black Ops 3 game.
"Thank you! I wanted this so bad." Dylan says as he pulls Bella into a tight hug. She giggles and gives me a present. I slowly rip it open and find a picture frame with a picture of me, her, Dylan, and Thomas.
"Thank you so much. I love it." I say as I embrace her with a hug. She starts giving Thomas a present. He slowly opens it and there is another Black Ops 3 game.
"That's so you and Dylan can play it together." She says.
"Thank you Bella. I love it." Thomas says. Next Bella gives Ansel his present. He opens it and there is another Black Ops 3 game. All of them love call of duty.
"Thank you Bella!" Ansel exclaims.

Ansel starts giving out presents now. He gives me the first present. I open it to find a charm bracelet.
"Thank you Ansel." I say as I hug him. Next he gives Thomas a present. It is the new Star Wars movie on DVD.
"Thank you Ansel. This is amazing." He says. Bella starts getting her present. She opens it and finds a bracelet with blue, purple, and pearl beads. It had matching earrings too.
"Thank you Ansel. It's so pretty." She says. Now it's Dylan's turn. He opens his present and there is a watch that says 'where's the pizza' on it. Dylan loves pizza so that is perfect.
"Thanks man." Dylan says.

Next is Dylan's turn to give out presents. He gives Bella the first one. She opens it and there is a shirt that says 'Dylan O'Brien and some pizza slices'.
"Thank you Dylan." She says. Now Dylan gives a present to Ansel. It is a Call Of Duty Ghosts game.
"Thank you." Ansel says. Dylan hands me a present and I slowly open it. It's a shirt that has Newt and Thomas on it. He knows I love TMR.
"Thank you Dylan." I say. The last present he gives out is for Thomas. Thomas opens it and there is a personalized blanket that says 'bro's for life' and has a picture of Thomas and Dylan on it.
"Thank you Dylan." Thomas says.

Now it's Thomas's turn to give out presents. He gives Ansel and Bella their presents first. Bella got the Percy Jackson phone case and loved it. Ansel got the picture frame with the group picture from London. He loved it because that was the first time we met him. Next he gives Dyaln his present. It is the shirt that says 'Dylan is awesome'. He really loves it. Now it's time for him to give me my present. I open it and find a necklace that says 'I'll love you for a thousand years -Thomas'. I smile and hug Thomas. I thank him and grab my presents. I give Dylan and Bella their presents first. Dylan's is the TMR poster. He really loves it. Bella's is the best friends forever necklace. She loves it and puts it on. Next I give Ansel and Thomas their presents. Ansel's is a watch that says 'To my bestest friend'. He loves it and hugs me. Thomas opens his present. He gets the pajamas, the Star Wars shirt, and the watch. The watch says 'to an unconditional love that will last more than a thousand years'. He loves it and hugs me.

After presents, I pass out the cookies. We all eat them and spend the rest of the day together. Just watching Christmas movies. Today was the best Christmas ever!