Chapter 27: The Beach

We just arrived at the beach. I helped Thomas get everythong we brought. Towels, goggles, sunscreen, three beach chairs, some food, and a big blanket. We found the perfect spot and started setting everything up. Ava laid her towel on the ground and started walking around the beach. Me and Thomas set up the blanket and put our towels in a pile. Thomas put his chair by the blanket and I put mine next to his. Ava came back a few minutes later and set up her chair.

"I'm hungry." Ava complained.
"Then let's eat." Thomas said. He put the food in the middle of the blanket and started pulling everything out. We all served ourselves and ate the food. It was turkey sub's from this little restaurant in the mall. After eating, I laid down on the blanket. Thomas laid next to me. Ava left to go talk to a boy she thought was cute. I think he looked like Ansel Elgort.
"So, what do you want to do?" Thomas asked.
"I don't know." I answered.

Suddenly that boy that Ava liked, came over to me.
"Excuse me?" He said. I looked up and saw that it was Ansel Elgort from The Fault In Our Stars and Divergent.
"H-hi." I stuttered.
"Your friend, Ava, told me that you were a big fan." He said.
"I am." I said, staring at him in awe.
"Well, if your boyfriend doesn't mind then we can go for a walk on the beach and I can give you my autograph or something." He said. I looked at Thomas with pleading eyes. He gave a slight nod and I hugged him tightly.
"Thank you!" I said as I got up and stood next to Ansel.

We started walking and there was an awkward silence.
"So, your boyfriend is Thomas Sangster?" He asked.
"Yeah, he's actually my fiancé. We are getting married in March." I said.
"Well congratulations." He said.
"Thanks. You are welcome to come if you want to." I said. I big smile spread across Ansel's face.
"I would love to come!" He exclaimed. I started laughing because he got really excited.
"Give me your phone." I said. He did just that and I typed in my phone number.
"Here. Now give me yours so I can send you an invitation." I said. He typed in his phone number to my phone and we kept walking.
"So, do you like any girls?" I asked awkwardly.
"Well yeah but she's taken already." He said with a frown.
"Who is she?" I asked curiously.
"You." He answered with a tear in his eye.
"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." I said while pulling him into a hug. Tears started coming out of his eyes and he wiped them away.
"We can still be best friends though." I said. He smiled at this.
"Yup best friends." He said. We started walking back and Thomas was there talking to Ava. There was a familiar face next to Ava. He had brown hair, light skin, and had shaved recently. Wait......Josh Hutcherson. Omg!
"Is that Josh Hutcherson?" I asked no one in particular. Ansel was next to me so he answered since no one else was by us.
"Yup. We came here with a group of other actors." He answered.
"Can you please introduce me to them? Please best friend forever?" I pleaded with my irresistible puppy dog eyes.
"Of course. Anything for my best friend." He said.

Ansel brought me to a group of boys. Josh went over there when he saw Ansel with me.
"Guys this is Allison. Allison this is Josh Hutcherson, Theo James, Liam Hemsworth, Robert Pattinson, Justin Bieber, and Taylor Lautner." He said. All of the boys smiled at me and I couldn't help but blush.
"You are blushing." Ansel said aloud.
"I'm blushing because they are here in front of me, smiling. I never thought I would meet them. They are my all time favorite actors and singer." I explained. The thing that was really making me feel weird was that we were at the beach and some of them didn't have their shirts on because they just came out of the water. Taylor Lautner came up and said hi.
"Hi." I said back.
"Do you want to be friends with us?" He asked.
"Uh, yeah. Of course!" I said a little bit too excitedly. We all exchanged numbers and I walked back to Thomas and Ava.
"What was that all about?" Thomas asked.
"Well, they are some of my favorite actors and singer and they wanted to be friends with me. We all exchanged phone numbers." I said.
"Wait, they are your favorite actors and singer?" He asked.
"Don't worry, you are my first favorite." I said. He blushed and kissed my cheek.
We started getting ready to leave the beach.

After driving for an hour, we got back to the house. I took a shower and got in bed. Thomas was already sleeping. Tomorrow is the day we leave.

(There's a video of Ansel Elgort up above)