❀第3章 ❀

Lisanna

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*02*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[Natsu]

-

It's already been my second day at this school and I'm gonna be late! Hopefully, I won't be late. I was running up the stairs and as soon as I was about to turn to the right, I bumped into someone. I fell on to the floor and I said, " Ow, sorry about that. "

" Oh, it's okay. " She replied as I helped her get up. " Hi, I'm Lisanna Strauss. Nice to meet you. And you must be the new kid, Natsu Dragneel. Am I right? " Lisanna explained, smiling. " Yeah. Have I seen you before? " I asked.

" Well, I'm in Year 2 Class B, same with my older brother. You know my sister right? She's in the same class as you. Her name is Mirajane. " She replied.

" Oh, Mira?! Yeah, I know her. I'm still new around here. " I said.

❀ - ❀

[Lucy]

-

Miss.V wanted me to get the science text books from the science room. As I was about to go to class, I saw Natsu talking to a girl. I wonder what's her name. She seems nice. Is Natsu blushing a little? Does he like her? He just got to this school, so there is no way he can be in love with some girl already.

So I walked over to Natsu. It seems that they are having fun talking to each other. " Natsu come on! Class is about to start. " I stated, as I walked passed by them. I looked at the girl and she was also staring at me. She smiled and I looked away as I continued walking. 

❀ - ❀

[Natsu]

-

"Oh, I guess I have to go! See ya around!" I insisted as I ran over to Lucy. " Okay, bye Natsu! " Lisanna yelled. When I looked at Lucy, she looked very sad. " Lucy, are you okay? " I asked, as we were both walking to class. " Huh? Ah! Yeah, I-I'm fine. " She replied, shyly. " Don't tell me your jealous! She is just a friend. Please don't get the wrong idea! " I said.

" I'm not!  Whatever. " I replied as we entered the class.

❀ - ❀

[Lucy]

-

I'm not jealous! Like I care about Natsu! I put the science text books on top of Miss.V's desk. " Thank you Lucy. " She said, smiling. " Your welcome. " I walked over to my seat. Levy was reading her book, so I don't wanna bother her. Natsu on the other hand... He's staring off into space.

" Gray, please put on a shirt!!!! This is school!!! People might start thinking that we are a really weird class!!! " I over heard Erza yelling. For sure, Erza and Gray are fighting again. " How come no one gets me? " Gray asked.

" Says the person, who always takes off their shirt!!!!! " Erza yelled.

" Oh, Shut up Erza!!! " Gray yelled.

Man, they are loud. I took out my phone and I put my ear buds on. I started listening to my most favorite song ever, Masayume Chasing by BoA. Class hasn't started yet. Since first period is science, I took out my science book from my desk. I felt kind-of bored, so I doodled something on my book. I was drawing an anime girl.

" Wow, that's really good. " Natsu said, looking at my notebook. " T-Thanks. " I added, a little nervous. He is too close! Too close! TOO CLOSE!!

" Alrighty! Class is starting! Please take your seats and put your stuff away! " Miss.V yelled, as I put my phone away and ear buds away in my bag. Everyone was sitting down and they were prepared for class.

" Also, next week there is gonna be an exam. So make sure you study! If you get 79% and below you will have detention for a week! And you'll be cleaning the girls and boys washroom! " Miss.V said. Our whole class was complaining except for me and Levy. When I looked at Natsu, he wasn't paying attention. He was looking out the window. 

❀ - ❀

After School

-

Again my dad wasn't home yet. So I just walked up to my room and I started studying. I have to get at least 100% on this test. I have to work hard to make my dad proud! " Miss.Lucy, here is your tea. " Virgo said, placing my tea cup on my desk. " Thank you. " I replied as I took a sip from my tea.

" Your welcome Princess. " She left as she closed the door behind her.

Today, was weird. I can't believe that Natsu was talking with a girl! Am I jealous?! Of course not!!! Right?! Maybe my mom was right...love is stupid. Plus, what's so good about him?!

❀ - ❀

~Chapter 4 - We Are Now Rivals! - Preview~

-

A week passed and we had our test. For sure I got 100%! After lunch, we got our tests back. " Lucy, what do you get? " Levy asked me. " One hundred percent! " I replied with joy. " Yay~! Me too! " Levy said, smiling as I gave her a high-five.

" Natsu, what did you get? " I asked Natsu.

" One hundred and five percent. What did you get? " He asked.

What?! No one can beat me! There is no way that he got 105%! He must be lying. Is he telling me the truth?! 

-

**✿❀ソフィー❀✿**

❀Author's Note❀ 

-

Hey minna! Sophie here! Again, I wanna thank to everyone who read this, voted, commenting and putting this book into your reading list.

Here are some people that are my best friends and some people that I recommend. 

TheOtakuGirlNextDoor

supergirl13109m

magda0418

J4Soul

AngeleneLabonete

NekoBlossom

naomivalentines

dawnadragneel

Thanks guys! Your the best! I gotta go! I have to watch some anime! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! Ja Ne! =)

-Sophie♡

-

**✿❀(✿ ˘ ³˘)♡❀✿**