Chapter 20 Liars Are Just Liars

Lucy's P.O.V

As me and Levy arrived back to class, I walked over to my desk and sat in it. I put my lunch bag away and I take out the stuff that I need for the next class. I took out my math notebook and my math textbook. No sign of Natsu. Good. I don't wanna even see his face. 

" Ano...Lu~chan...we have math class next, right? " Levy asked me. I nodded. 

Speaking of which, where is that jerk. Then Lisanna walked in the class. Maybe I should ask her where Natsu is. As she walked passed by my desk, I asked her, " Lisanna, do you know where Natsu is? "

" Ah, Natsu? ...Well...um...I'm not sure. " She replied. 

" Oh, okay. Thank you. " I said. She nodded and then she walked away. 

" Worried about Natsu, huh? " Levy asked me. 

" What? I'm not worried! " I replied, blushing a little. 

" I want you to stay away from him. " 

" But, why? " I asked confused. 

" I know that you two aren't really in love, but...I have a feeling that he is in love with someone. But that person is not you. " 

" Is that so? " Like that moron can love someone. 

" *Sigh* " I sighed as I looked out the window. 

" Oh look, your Prince is here Lucy. " I over heard Levy said. 

" Prince?! What do you mean...prince...? " I asked as I turned my head to the right and there I saw Natsu standing there. 

" Lucy, can I talk to you? Like right now. " He said, walking up to my desk.

" Why? What is it about? " I asked, curious. 

" Just come with me. " Then Natsu grabbed my hand and walked me out of the class. 

" Let go of my hand! It hurts! Ow! Let go! " I yelled, as he held my hand. The more I yelled the more he held it tighter. 

As soon as we got outside, he lets go of my hand. " Ow! What was that for?! " I yelled. 

" *Sigh* Sorry. " 

" It's too late to say that! " I yelled.

I folded my arms and said, " Okay, what do you have to tell me that's so important? " 

" Lucy...I...uh...told Lisanna the truth... " He began to say. 

" About what exactly? " I asked, confused. 

" That...me and you...aren't actually dating... " 

*SMACK* (Slap)