Chapter 12 No Way!!!!

Lucy's P.O.V

This morning I woke up because of my alarm clock. Which means, that I have to get ready for school. So I got out of bed and I headed over to my bathroom to take a quick shower. After, I brushed my teeth. Then I headed over to my closet to change into my school uniform. Then I went back in the bathroom to comb my hair. I decided to let my hair down, because I don't have gym today. After, I went back to my room to put my phone in the little pocket of my school bag. Then I took my school bag, and I headed downstairs. 

As I walked over to the dining table, dad was there waiting for me. And he happens to be reading the news paper. " Hey daddy! " I said, smiling, as I put my school bag, in the seat beside me.

" Good morning, Lucy! Why don't you eat breakfast with me! " Dad said to me, smiling.

" Sure, why not?! " Then I took a bite of my pancakes.

" Oh yeah! There is someone that I would like you to meet after school. " 

" Who and why do I need to meet this person? " I asked, confused.

" Well, you might already know him... " He replied.

" So it's a he? " I asked, as I took a sip of my hot chocolate.

" Yep, and you two have to date for the rest of your high-school lives. Doesn't that sound great? " Dad asked me, smiling.

" What?! I have to date this guy?! I never met him?! And plus, I don't know who it is?! " I yelled. Hopefully, it's not Gray. 'Cause that would be really weird...

 " But you do know him. He goes to the same school as you. But, I'll explain the rest later. Okay, honey? " He asked.

" Okay. I'm done, so I'm gonna go to school now. Ja Ne! " I said, leaving.

" Okay honey! Have a wonderful time! "

" Yeah, yeah. " Then Virgo opened the door for me.

" Have a good day at school, Princess. " Virgo said.

" Thank you. " Then she closed the door behind me.

" Here you go Miss.Lucy. " Capricorn said, as he opened the door to the car for me.

" Thank you Capricorn. " I said, as I entered the car. 

" No problem Miss.Lucy. " He said, as he closed the door behind me.

Then I put on my seat belt, as he walked over to the other side of the car and entered. Of course he puts on his seat belt and he drove me to school. I wonder who is this mystery guy that I have to fake-date for the rest of my high-school life. I wonder...

When we arrived at the school's campus, Capricorn opened the door for me. " Have a wonderful day at school Miss.Lucy. " He said, as I walked out of the car.

" Thank you. See ya later! " I said.

" Bye! " Then I watched the driver pulled away. And I headed to class. As soon as I entered the room, someone through a paper plane and it almost hit me. 

Then I looked around the class to see who through that. Then I saw Natsu looking me, smiling and laughing. " Ha ha! Sorry about that Lu-   I mean, Miss.SecondPlace. " 

" Ughhhh! " Then I picked up the paper plane, and I walked over to him. Then I started to give him a death glare.

" If you do this again, I will rip your throat out! You hear me Mr.FireBreath?! " I yelled, as I through the paper plane at him.

" Mr.FireBreath?! Where did you get that from? " He asked, as I sat in my desk.

" Oh why? Do you want me to call you Captain Fire Breath? Since you became the captain of the boys basketball team. " I said.