❀ 第05章 ❀

Silent

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿05✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

[Lucy]
_

I'm so mad! I am never gonna talk to that Natsu guy, ever again! I can't believe it! How could I lose! I am #1 and nothing can change that! So how in the world did this guy get a better mark then me, huh?! Oh, whatever! I hate him! 

I walked over to my desk and Levy asked me, " What's wrong Lucy? "
" Oh, it's nothing. " I replied while I sat in my desk, and took out my science text book along with my science notebook.

I then noticed in the corner of my eye, that  Natsu staring at me. I was starting to get really annoyed. So when I looked at him, oh you know the drill! He's gonna look away and that's exactly what he did! Why does he keep on doing that?! And why does he only does it to me?! Why is that?!

~At Lunch~
_

Today, I'm eating with Erza, Jellal, Mira, Levy, Juvia, Gray and you know who. Apparently, he's sitting beside me. Awkward... " Hey Lucy! What do you have for lunch? " Natsu asked me.
I didn't reply.
Everyone looked at me and Natsu confused.
" What happened between you two? Did you two get into a fight or something? " Mira asked.
" Well, actually I don't know. " Natsu said.
I didn't say anything.
" Oh, I see. " Erza said.
Everyone decided to leave early for some reason.
" Sorry Lu~chan, I gotta go! See ya in class! Bye! " Then she left.

It was just me and Natsu on the school's roof. I don't wanna be alone with him! So I grabbed my stuff and when I was about to leave, someone grabbed me by the arm. Natsu yelled, " Wait, Lucy! Tell me! Why aren't you talking to me? What did I do wrong? If I did something to upset you, then I'm s- "
" Just leave me alone! " I yelled.
I regret doing this to Natsu...but...I have to. He's now...my....rival...

After school, me and Levy decided to go to Starbucks to buy some drinks and to have a little chat together. After we ordered our drinks and got them, we went over to an empty table and sat there. We sat facing each other.
" Lu~chan, can you please tell me what's wrong? Did something happened between you and Natsu? And this morning, it seemed like something was bothering you. " Levy asked.
" Well... " I began to say.
" Lu~chan, I think the only reason why we are here, is because something is bothering you and you need some advice. Am I correct? " Levy asked.
" Yeah... " I replied.

" So, then tell me! What's going on in that little mind of yours? " Levy asked.
" It's something about me and Natsu. " I said.
" Natsu, Natsu, Natsu! Why is everything you talk about now is Natsu? Anyways, what's going on between you and Natsu? Tell me everything. " she replied as she crossed her arms and laid back on her chair.

" Well, you know how yesterday I was talking about how mad I was, when I heard that Natsu got 105% on one of his exams? " I asked.
" Yeah, and? "
" Well now, he is my rival... " I said as her jaw dropped.
" Wait, wait! So, whatcha saying is that, Natsu is now your rival, because he got 105% on a exam?"
" Yes. " I replied.
" I mean-! That's crazy talk! It's just one exam and everything will be fine. Just think on the bright side. " Then she took a sip of her drink.

" What bright side? " 
" Oh, nevermind Lu~chan! Anything else that you wanna talk about? "
" I guess that's it. 
" Remember, whenever you are feeling down or when you need help, just call me and I will pick up. Okay? " She said with a warm smile.
" Alright, thanks Levy. " I replied with a grin on my face.
" Good! "

ミ☆

❀Author's Note❀ 

--

Haiii minna! Sophie here! I wanna say, thank you so much for voting and commenting on this book! I hope that you liked it so far! =) So...I was thinking that I might write more Nalu Fanfic's and some other books in the future. What do you think? So please a comment if you think I should write more books and also tell me  how you liked this story so far. Again, thank you. I gotta go! So see ya in the next chapter! Baiii~ <3

-Sophieツ