Chapter 22 Visiting The Cemetery

Natsu's P.O.V

. . .

Wait! No way am I gonna let that happen again! I got up and I ran to the door. I opened it and there I found my sister crying and on the floor. " *Sob, Sob* Big bro, can we visit mom's grave? " She asked me.

 My eyes widen. Then I kneeled down and I hugged her. " Okay. "

We let go and Wendy wiped her tears with her hand. " Let's go? " I asked, standing up. 

" Okay... " Wendy replied, smiling. She got up and walked downstairs with me. We both grabbed our coats on the coat rack. And of course, dad would be watching T.V. As we were about to leave, dad asked us, " Where are you two going? " 

I stopped moving. I stood there, holding the door knob, frozen. I turned to face my father. My sister was standing next to me. She just stood there without an expression on her face. " I said, where are you two going? " Dad asked as again. 

It took me a while to respond, but Wendy replied. " Were going to the cemetery. " 

" Why? " 

" We want to visit mom's grave. That's why. " Wendy replied. 

" But, ca- " I cut him off.  " No dad...your not coming to visit mom's grave with us. Since it was all your fault in the first place. If you never started the fight...then things would have never ended like this. Anyways, we gotta go. " I grabbed my sister's hand and we both headed out the door. I closed the door behind me. 

As me and Wendy got down from the porch, dad opened the door and yelled, " Wait! You can't just- " 

" Big bro! C'mon! Run! " Wendy yelled. I looked confused at first. Why would I run? I looked at Wendy and then back at dad. I still don't understand. But if I have to run, then I'll run. 

I followed Wendy and we both ran to the cemetery. I'm still not sure why does Wendy want to visit mom's grave. But, I guess I'll find out once we get there. We ran to a flower shop. We had to buy some flower's so we can put it on mom's grave. After that, we arrived at the cemetery. We looked around to find mom's grave. At last, we found it. I gave Wendy the flower's and she slowly put it on mom's grave. I can hear her sniffling. She must be crying, or is she holding back her tears? I patted her head with my hand and said, " It's okay Wendy. You have me. " 

" *Sniff* I know. Should we say a prayer for mom? " She asked me, as she looked at me. I nodded. So she got up and we started praying. We said, the " Our Father " and the " Hail Mary ".  

" Dear mom, you don't have to worry about us. We're doing fine. I'm still sad that you are no longer here. But, I still miss you and I still love you. *Sob, Sob* " Then she started to cry again. I gave her a hug and she slowly stopped crying. 

" Big bro...please don't leave me... " 

" Don't worry. I'll never leave your side. After all, we are brother's and sister's. I promise I will never leave your side. " 

" Promise? " Wendy asked me, giving me her cutest face. >.<

" I promise! " I replied, with a big smile on her face. She smiled too. We were still hugging. I was about to let go, but my little sister didn't want to. I smiled again and I kept on hugging her too. If only mom didn't die, our lives would have been better. If it wasn't only for d- 

Then I heard someone calling out to me. " Oh, Natsu? What are you doing here? " The voice sounded so familiar. 

I turned around to see who it was. I was surprised to see who it was. " ...Eh...?! Lisanna?!