Chapter 15 Like I Care

Lucy's P.O.V

. . .

" Oh! Hey Lucy! " Who said that? The voice sounded familiar. Then I turned around to see who it was. It was Natsu and he was drinking a strawberry milk shake. " Yo! What's sup? " He asked, smiling.

What is he doing here? And why?

I couldn't say a single word. It became dead silent and a light summer breeze passed by us. My hair started flowing with the wind. He just kept on standing there, holding his milk shake, with a big smile on his face. " What do you want? And why are you here? Are you some kind of stalker or something? " I asked, with a serious face on. 

" Oh, well...I went to go buy a drink and here I am. P.S., I'm not a stalker! " He replied.

" *Sigh* What do you want then? " I asked.

" Nothing. I thought you had piano lessons. What happened? " He asked.

" Nothing, really. My piano teacher let me go home early. Since I'm running out of time...I gotta go. " I said, as I walked in the other direction. 

" Okay! See ya tomorrow at school! " I over heard his voice. 

" Yeah, yeah. " I replied.

Like I care. I hate him. I hope that he knows that. I got more important things to deal with. I don't have time to deal with this guy. It's just 6 more days until we have to pretend to " fake-date ". That's gonna be a pain. I wonder why do I have to go through all this. Why me? I guess I'll just have to found out...one day. I can't turn back time now. It's too late...

Even if I tried...It be too late...

If only...I didn't mess things up like this...

It's all my fault and I know it... 

But...I guess I have to move on. It's the only choice I have. And I accept it. No matter how painful and hurtful it is. I just have to accept it. 

~Chapter 16 - My First Date With Mr.FireBreath - Preview~

The horribleness has begone...Ughhhh! This is the worst! Why did this have to happen to me and Natsu! I hate this! 

Author's Note

Hey minna! Sophie here! Sorry if I made this chapter really short. I had to finish this anime that I was watching. So how's your week going? Mine, was pretty good...I guess. =)

Here, are the people that I wanna thank! =)

TheOtakuGirlNextDoor

supergirl13109m

magda0418

J4Soul

AngeleneLabonete

NekoBlossom

dawnadragneel

Thank guys! Your the best! Sorry if I didn't mention you name/username. It's either that I forgot your username or I'm just really tried. Either way! Well, I guess that's all for today! See ya all in the next chapter! Ja Ne! =)

- Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123)

P

P.S. Guess which anime is this from and name four character's in this anime (Including the two character's in the picture). I know that this is kind-of easy, but please answer it! =)