❀ 第06章 ❀

Lucy!!!

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿06✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*   

--

Many weeks passed and Lucy still hasn't talked to me. I wonder what I did wrong...? " Hey, I heard that you and Lucy are fighting. " Gray asked, as we both walked to school together.
" Well, Lucy doesn't talk to me anymore. " I replied.
" Why? " 
" I don't know. I wonder what I did wrong? Can you remember it for me? "
" What?! "
" Oh, never mind. " I said.

" Maybe she doesn't talk to you because she hates you. "
" I know that Lucy's doesn't hate me! Sure she did yell at me, but still! " I yelled.
" Yeah, yeah! Whatever you say, Fire Breath! "
" What did you just say Ice Boy?! " I yelled back in anger.

We then started fighting until we got to class. As I entered the class, the first thing I saw, was Lucy. She was smiling and talking to Levy.
" Hey, Lucy! " I say as I wave to her with a big smile on my face. Lucy looked at me and then she looked away. I wonder what happened between me and her?

" Alright everyone! Class is starting right! Please take your seats! And Gray, please put on a shirt!! " Miss.V yelled, as I ran to sit at my desk.
" Okay! Fine! " Gray yells back while he puts back his shirt. I looked at Lucy and she was paying attention to Miss.V.

I still have no clue about what's going on between me and Lucy.

At Lunch, everyone was busy with a club meeting. So, it ended up me and Lucy eating together on the school's roof. I tried to sit next to her, but she jsut got up and sat on the other side of the school's roof.

" *sigh* " I wonder, why is she ignoring me...? I wanna say something to her, but...what should I say?

" Um...what do you have for lunch? I have macaroni and cheese. " I said, as I looked at her. She wasn't looking at me and she continued to eat her lunch. My smile faded but I tried to ask her something else. Hoping for a reply.

" OK...um...what's your favorite subject in school? " I asked, again, she ignored me and continued to eat her lunch. Maybe I shouldn't ask her questions if she's never gonna answer. So I just ate my lunch.

After a few minutes, Lucy grabbed her lunch and she was about to leave. I have to ask her! Why is she ignoring me?! I need to know. As she opened the door, I blocked the path and she dropped her lunch. Then I pinned her down to the ground.

" AAAHHH!! Let go of me!! " She yelled as she tried to escape my grasp.
" No, not until you tell me why your ignoring!!! ".
" Let me go!!! Natsu!!!! Please!!!! " 
" Answer my question!!!! Why are you ignoring me?! Why?! " I yelled as I squeezed her wrists tighter.
" AAAAHHHH!!!! Stop!!! Please it hurts!!! Okay! Fine! I'll tell you why! " She yelled.

" Okay. " I let go of her. 
" Because you got a better score then me on that exam! No one has ever beaten me! So then I got really mad an- "
" Is that it?! So, the only reason why your ignoring me is over a stupid exam, which I got a better score then you?! You're really stupid for doing that you know? " 

[Lucy]

--

He then let go of my hands and he got off of me. Tears started falling down from my cheeks.
" I'm sorry Natsu. " I said.
" It's too late to tell me that. Bye, Lucy... " He left and he slammed the door.
What did I do?! I'm so stupid!! I started to cry even more then I did before. I was still laying down on the floor, crying. What did I just do to Natsu?! I'm so sorry...Natsu...

[Natsu]

--

I regret doing this too Lucy. She should have told me about this long time ago. I started to cry, but I wiped away my tears and I headed back to class. Everyone was back, except for Lucy.
" Um Natsu, where's Lucy? " Levy whispered.
" Like I care. " I replied as I crossed my arms and laid back on my chair.
" Natsu, you okay? " Mira asked.
" Just leave me alone! " 

[Levy]

Me and Mira looked at each other confused.
" What happened? " I asked.
" I don't know. " Mira said.
" I'm gonna look for Lucy and I'm gonna ask her what happened. " I said, running out of the class.
" A-Alright. " I over heard Mira said.

I wonder where she is. But I think I might know where she is. So I headed up the stairs leading to the school's roof.
As soon as I opened the door, I yelled, " Lu~chan!!! Are you here?! "

Then I saw Lucy curled up in a ball and she was crying in a corner. I ran up to her and asked, " What's wrong Lucy? Come on, you can tell me. We're best friends, right? "
" Yeah, but...I regret doing this and saying this to Natsu. " She said.
" Oh, Natsu? Did you tell him what's going on between you two? " I asked and she nodded as a reply.
" It's okay. I'm here. Tell me E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G." Then I hugged her.
" But, it's all my fault we ended up like this... " ah no duh.
" Remember what I told you? Every story has a happy ending. "
" But, my story won't end happily. "
" You might think that, but...just wait and see. You'll have an Happy Ending. " I said, smiling.
" But... " She began to say.
" It's okay. Just let it all out. I'm here for ya. " Then she started crying even more then before.
" I'm so sorry Natsu!!!! " She yelled from the top of her lungs. 

[Natsu]

Did I just hear Lucy yelling, telling me that she's sorry? Maybe I'm hearing things, I said to myself as I was walking through the halls.

ミ☆