Chapter 18 You Two Are Dating?!

Natsu's P.O.V

What even happened the other day? Hmmm...me and Lucy started to " fake-date ", right? So then...how come- 

" Good morning, darling. " Someone said. 

" Huh? " I asked, as Lucy walked over to me. 

" I said, good morning darling. " 

" Oh...Ah...good morning honey... " I said, blushing a little. 

" C'mon, we better get to class. " Lucy said, leading the way.

" Oh, yeah. " I replied, as I followed her. 

As we both entered the class, I over heard someone yell, " Oh, look! The couple has arrived to class! Everybody, Lucy and Natsu has arrived! " And of course, the person who yelled that..was...Gray.

" Eh? " Me and Lucy asked at the same time, confused. Then everybody started crowding around us. 

" Is it true that you two are dating? If you two are, then, congrats! " Mira said, smiling.

" Well...actually... " I began to say. 

" Really?! Are you two actually dating?! I'm so happy for you two! " Yelled Loki. 

" Ah... " Lucy began to say. 

" So I guess you two have fallen for each other, huh? I'm so happy that I think that I might cry... " Said Erza.

" It's not what you think! " I explained. 

" Huh?! What do you mean your not dating? " Asked Jellal. 

" Well, first of all,  who told you all of this? " I asked, curious. 

" Oh, well we heard that you two were dating was...Gray and Juvia. They said that you two were together alone and doing stuff like a couple. " Gajeel replied. 

" Gray and Juvia?! " I yelled. 

" What do you think Lisanna? " Cana asked Lisanna. Wait, what's Lisanna doing here? I thought she was in Class B.

" Eh? Well...uh...um...I think that it's great that those two are a couple. " Lisanna replied. 

" Lisanna, what are you doing here? Aren't you in Class B? " I asked.

" Yeah...well...apparently...I was actually supposed to be in this Class A and not in Class B. Too bad, Elfman couldn't be in this class too. " She replied.

What in the world is going on?! Then Miss.V walked into the class and said, " Oh, what's going on here? So you two are dating, huh? Well, congrats and I hope that you two will have a happily ever after! " Then she had a big smile on her face.

" Not you too! " Lucy yelled.

" So...you and Natsu are dating, huh? How wonderful. " Levy said, as she was giving me a How-Dare-You glare.

" Um...Well...Ah... " I began to say. 

~A Few Moments Later...~

It was lunch break and I think that this is the perfect time to talk to Lisanna. As Lisanna walked out of class, I followed her. " Lisanna! Wait! " I yelled, she stopped walking and then she faced me.

" Yeah, is there something wrong? " She asked me. 

" It's nothing really. Um...Can I ask you something? " I asked.

" Yeah, sure. " She replied, as we both headed out the door. 

Lucy's P.O.V

I wonder where those two are going. " *Sigh* " 

" Hey Lu~chan! C'mon let's go eat on the roof together like we used to do! " Levy said, smiling, as she walked over to me. 

" Are you sure? Don't you have any club meetings or anything like that? " I asked.

" Nope. Come on! Let's go! " She said, as she grabbed my hand. So, I grabbed my lunch bag and we both head out of the door. 

As we both walked out of the classroom, I stopped walking, and I turned around. There I saw Natsu and Lisanna walking together and it seems that Natsu is smiling. They must be having fun. If only it was me that was hanging out with Natsu. 

" Lu~chan! C'mon! Let's go! " I over heard Levy yell. 

" Ah, sorry! Coming! " I said, running up to Levy.

Natsu's P.O.V

" So what do you have to tell me? " Lisanna asked me, as we both walked down the crowded hallway together. 

" Oh...uh...about me and Lucy... " I began to say.

" What about you and Lucy? If it's about you two dating, then I'm totally okay with it. "

" No, no. Not that. It's just that... *Sigh* Just promise me you won't tell a single soul, okay? " I asked.

" Okay, I promise I won't tell anyone. " 

" Okay, good. Here it goes. *Sigh* Me and Lucy aren't really dating. " I said.

" What?! " Lisanna asked me, shocked. 

- To be continued! 

Author's Note

Hey minna! Sophie here! Sorry for the late update. So...what do you think of the story so far? Do like it? Is it bad? Please leave a comment to tell me. =)

Here are the people that I wanna thank! XD

TheOtakuGirlNextDoor

supergirl13109m

magda0418

J4Soul

AngeleneLabonete

NekoBlossom

naomivalentines

fsg2004

Thanks guys! Your the best! Sorry if I didn't mention your name/username. It's either that I forgot you username or that I'm just really tried. Well, I guess that's all for today! See ya all in the next chapter! Ja Ne! >.<

- Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123)