The Big Announcement~! Yay~!

Hey minna~! Sophie here~! I'm just letting you all know that I won't write the Adrienette Fanfic. Because I don't think that I'll be able to write four books each week. Also, I don't know what should I update on Thursdays. So, if you have any ideas, feel free to comment or dm (direct message) me. So...here's the schedule... =)

~Schedule~

Monday - Just Like Two Stars In The Night Sky

Tuesday - The Girl I Met Under A Cherry Blossom Tree - A Nalu Fanfic 

Wednesday - I'm In Love With HER?! (Is out NOW!) - A Nalu Fanfic 

Thursday - ???

Friday - None (Because I'm really busy) 

Saturday - Editing 

Sunday - Editing 

So that's the new schedule~! And yes, the new Nalu Fanfic that I'll be writing is called, " I'm In Love With HER?! ". Which is coming soon~! So stay tuned~! If your wondering, it is similar to this story~! So if you love this story then please read I'm In Love With HER?! ~! I'm dedicating this book to all of you (because I know that you all love this book) and to everyone who has been supporting me even if my writing is so horrible. Again, I'm really sorry for ALL of those grammar mistakes. 

So anyways, that's all I wanted to say~! I hope everyone will have a good day and I'll see ya in my other books~! Ja Ne~! >.<

- Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123)

P

P.S. This is how the cover of it looks like~! (I'm In Love With Her?! - A Nalu Fanfic) Stay tuned~! By the way, if your wondering what anime was the picture was from (at the top), it's called, Is The Order A Rabbit? It's so kawaii~! Well, in my opinion. Try watching it~! =)