Chapter 25 The Person Behind It All

Lucy's P.O.V

. . .

He opened the door and then he walked over to me. He stopped walking infront of me. " Good, your safe. " He said. Then he hugged me. Why would he hug me out of all the people in the world? Just because we have to be a 'fake-couple', doesn't mean that you actually have to mean it? What's up with him? 

That's it. I pushed him and he fell on the floor. For some reason I feel nervous and I feel like I ran out of breath. " *Huff, Huff* What's your problem?! I don't understand you! I don't get you at all! *Huff* You and I, will never become one. You got it? " I yelled, as my hands turned into fists. This is the last straw. 

I looked at him and he had a shocked look on his face. Whatever. I'm done. I folded my arms and I went to the door, walking past Natsu. I held the door knob and said, " Just...Just stay away from me... Okay? " I didn't want to hear his response. So I walked out and I slammed the door. Leaving him behind.

I don't care if he is gonna run after me or not. I don't need him. He is just someone that isn't supposed to be in my life. He is just...someone...who will soon be apart of my past...and not...my destiny. I walked to class, my hands were still in fists. I don't need him in my life. He will just fade away...just like how a leaf changes it color in Fall and then it will fall off the tree when it is all withered and it has no use of life anymore. 

Natsu's P.O.V

Mean as always. What's up with her? Is she still mad about me telling her that I told Lisanna the truth? Is it? Maybe. Again, it's my fault. Everything I do, always go wrong. Why is that? I curled up in a ball, thinking about what I have done wrong. I'm so stupid. Maybe, I should have been the one who would have died in that accident. It should have been me, not my mom. 'Cause then mom would still be alive and my dad would have a better job. The truth is. I think that...it was my fault that mom died... 

Lucy's P.O.V 

I walked in the class and there was Sir.Gildarts, writing on the board. He stopped writing and then he looked at me. " Oh look, isn't it Miss.Lucy Heartfilia. Why are you late to class? " He asked me. 

" Well...I lost track of time and I got lost... " I explained, even though I told a lie. 

" I see. Well then, take a sit and start copying these notes. " I nodded as I walked over to my seat. 

I sat in my seat. I took out my notebook and I started copying the notes. " Miss.Lucy, have you seen Natsu? " Sir.Gildarts asked me. 

It took me a while to respond. Why would I care where he is? He must be in the Science Prep Room, crying like a stupid baby. " ...No...I haven't seen him... " I replied. 

" Okay then. When he comes back, he is gonna have detention. " 

He turned around and I had an evil smirk on my face and I said in my head, " That's another point for me! I can't wait to see his face when he finds out that he is in detention. Ha ha! " 

Sir.Gildarts looked back at me and I turned my evil smirk into a frown. " You are also gonna have detention. " 

" Who? Me? " I asked, confused. 

" Yes. You. " 

What...............................................................................................................................................................?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? O_O