Chapter 14 This Class Is...Weird

Natsu's P.O.V

. . .

I'm beginning to think that this class is...

Weird...

" Miss.V... " Lucy began to say, as Miss.V wiped her tears away with her hand.

" Yes, what is it Lucy? " Miss.V asked.

" Can you start with the lesson, I need to go home early today, because I have piano. " Lucy replied.

The class became dead silent. That was the first time that I ever heard Lucy say that. Was she always like this? Maybe, maybe not. " ...Sorry if that was a little to harsh...continue with the lesson...please... " Lucy said.

" Okay, sorry about that. Now, take out you language arts note book, and please copy the notes form the board. " Miss.V said, as she wrote something on the board. I looked through my desk to see where my language arts note book was. But, I can't seem to find it. What should I do now?

" Um, Miss.V, I can't find my language arts note book. " I said.

" Well, then write it on a lined sheet of paper. " Miss.V replied, as she continued to write on the board. 

Another problem that I have, I don't have any lined paper. So I asked Juvia for lined paper, mostly because she sits behind me. " No, sorry. " She replied. " Oh, it's okay. " I said.

" Erza! Erza! Erza! " I whispered.

" What? " She asked.

" Do you have a lined sheet of paper? " I whispered.

" No. Ask Lucy. " Erza replied.

" What?! I'm not gonna ask her! " I whispered.

" Just do it. Or you a man or a coward? " She whispered.

" Ughhhh! Okay fine! " I whispered.

" Good. Now go ask her! " She whispered.

Why do I feel so nervous? I mean, I'm just gonna ask her for paper, right? That's easy! Right? Oh, well. Here it goes. " Um...Lucy do y- " Then she interrupted me.

" Lined paper, here. " Then she through the lined sheet of paper on my desk.

" Oh, thanks. " I said.

" Yeah, whatever. " She replied.

What's up with her? I guess I'll ask...one day...one day when everything was how it used to be. Where when me and Lucy were friends. Where me and Lucy were always together and we were always happy. Where me and Lucy were never fighting. Where we never ended up like this. If only we go back in time. If only such thing was possible. The truth is I- 

" Natsu! Natsu! Earth to Natsu! " Then Miss.V started yelling me.

" Yes, what is it? " I asked, confused.

" You were staring off into space, hurry up and copy the notes. " She replied.

" Yes, sorry. " I said, as I wrote down the notes. 

~After School + Lucy's P.O.V~

Capricorn came to pick me up after school and he drove over to my piano class. My piano teacher's name was, Miss.Porlyusica. " Remember what I thought you all. And only one of you will get to play in the computation. So who will like to volunteer? " I looked around the room to see if anyone had there hand up. No one did, so I decided to volunteer.