Chapter 19 The Truth Is Now Told, Well Most Of It

Natsu's P.O.V

. . .

" Okay, here it goes. *Sigh* Me and Lucy aren't actually dating. " I said. 

" What?! You too aren't actually dating?! " Lisanna asked, in shock. 

Then I covered her mouth with my hand and whispered, " Ssshhh! Someone might hear us. " She nodded, and I took my hand off her mouth. 

" But...why? " She whispered. 

" Well... " I began to say. 

" Why don't we walk together outside? Just the two of us? That way no one can hear what were talking about. It that okay? " 

" Yeah. " I nodded, as she was leading the way. 

Lucy's P.O.V

Me and Levy finally arrived on the roof. We both sat next to each other and we both started eating our lunch. " Um, Lu~chan...are you really dating Natsu? " Levy asked me, as she took a bite of her sandwich. 

" Huh? Me and Natsu?! Well, of course we are! " I replied, a little nervous. 

" Well, to me...it doesn't seem like you two are acting like a couple. "

" Oh, it that so? " I asked, as I took a sip of tea. 

We were silent for a while and then Levy asked me, " Say...Lu~chan...can you please tell me the truth? " Levy asked me. 

" Huh? About what? " I asked confused. 

" The truth about you and Natsu. You two have been acting really different for some reason. " 

" Ah...Well, I'm still not sure if I can tell you the truth yet... " I replied. 

" So you two made a lie then? "

" Well, not a lie... " 

" Then what? Can you please tell me the truth? We're best friends, right? And best friends always tell each other everything, am I right? " Levy asked me. 

" Yeah. Okay, fine. I'll tell you. But, you have to promise me that you'll never tell anyone. And if I tell you the truth, you have to tell me your biggest secret. Okay? " She nodded.

" *Sigh* The truth is...Me and Natsu aren't actually dating... " I said.

" I know it. " 

" How could you not be shocked?! " I yelled. 

" Well, I knew that there was something wrong from the beginning anyways. " She replied. 

" Now, you have to tell me your biggest secret. " 

" Okay, okay. "  She said, then she started blushing.  " I have a crush on someone. " 

" What?! Really?! Who?! Tell me!!!! " I yelled. 

" Well, he's in our class and he's name is, Gajeel. " She replied.

Then I started fangirling. " Gajeel?! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! " 

" Ssshhh! Keep it down! Someone might here us! " Levy yelled. 

" Oh, sorry. I'm so happy for you! " I said, smiling.

" It's not that big of a deal anyways. " 

" Yes, it is! Because he is your first love! " 

" My first love? Well... " 

" Okay, I think that's enough fangirling. I think that we better get back to class, so we can get prepared for the next class. " I said, taking my lunch bag, and heading out the door.