❀ 第07章 ❀

Falling Apart
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*07*:・゚✧*:・゚    
[Lucy]
__

I have never expected things to end up like this. I regret doing this and I know that it's all my fault. I wanted to tell Natsu how sorry I felt, but... he always ignores me and pretends like I'm not even there. If only there was a day, when I can finally tell him how sorry I feel. I might talk to him no matter what!! 

As I was walking over to class, I saw Natsu walking in the other direction. I was avoiding eye contact with him.
" MissSecond Place. " he whispered, as he passed by me.
" Fire Breath! " I replied with anger.
The only reason why he keeps calling me that, is because he always beats me at everything. And I'm always in second place and I hate that nickname that he gave me.

~Three Months Later~
__

There was a tennis match going on and today, I'm versing... yep, you got it! It's me vs Natsu Dragneel. Great. I'm sure I'm gonna win this. I was wearing my pink tennis outfit and my hair was tied up into a ponytail. I have my tennis racket in my right hand and the tennis ball in left hand, ready to fight.
" Good luck Lucy! I'll be cheering for you! " Levy screamed, as I walked down to the court.
" Thanks Levy! " I replied with a smile on my face.
Then I ran to the court. Natsu was there, waiting for me. He had a serious face on. His hands turned into fists. Is something wrong? I wish I could ask him that, but...maybe I shouldn't. He seems pretty mad.
" Okay! Are you two ready to play some... TENNIS?! " Miss.Aquarius asked us. Me and Natsu both nodded in agreement. I need to beat him. I have too. I want to win!
" Both of you shake hands! " She yelled. I just ignored her and so did Natsu.
" I said, shake hands! " She yelled again. I sighed, as me and Natsu came up to each other, face-to-face and shook hands..
" Um...Natsu...I'm really so- " I began to say but before I could say anything else, he let go of my hand and went back to his spot.
" Whatever. " He said, walking away from me.
" Natsu... " I began to say. But I just shrugged it off as I walked back in my position.

" Whenever your ready! " Miss. Aquarius said, then she blew the whistle. Okay, this is it! I have to beat him! I got into my position, throw the ball in the air and I hit it with my tennis racket. Here goes nothing! The ball went straight to him, and Natsu hit it just in time. Then the ball was coming at me. A little closer, a little closer...and... I hit the ball with my tennis racket. 

During the whole time, the ball kept on going back and forth. But then, Natsu hit the ball with all his power and as I was running to hit it, I tripped and hit the floor rEAL hard!! Ow... 

" Are you hurt Lu~chan?! " I over heard Levy yell from the crowd.
I sat up and said, " Yeah, I'm okay Levy! " She smiled. I looked at myself if I got any bruises or scratches. Well, I got a few bruises and I got a cut on my knee. It stings. I tried to get up, but I can't.
" Hang on Lu~chan! I'll be there! Just hang on! " I over heard Levy yell.

Then Natsu walked up to me, held his hand out and said, " Need some help? "
I looked away and replied with an angry tone in my voice, " No! I'm totally fine! "
" Are you sure about that? Your knee is bleeding. "
" What?! No, it's not! " I yelled, looking at my bleeding knee. I stare at it a bit in disgust from the sight of the blood dripping down my leg.
" Here I'll put a band-aid on your knee, okay? " Natsu asked.
" Okay, fine! " He sat next to me and takes out a handkerchief and wipes the blood from my leg and knee. He then carefully puts the band-aid on my knee. Now my cut only hurts a little bit.
" Can you get up? " 
" To tell you the truth, I guess... " I replied.
" Okay, I'll carry you on my back. "
" What?! No, no. It's fine. Um... " I yelled but it was already too late. He was carrying me on his back.

His back was so warm. I can feel his heart beat. Why is it going so fast? Is he nervous? Maybe. For some reason, I feel so sleepy... but yet... I feel like I wanna cry and before I knew it, I realize that I am crying.
" Natsu *Sob* I'm so s-sorry. "
He stopped walking and said, " Can we not talk about it? Please? "
" Alright... " I replied. I was still crying. No matter how much I want the tears to stop coming, they just kept on coming. Just like a flowing river.