Chapter 9 What's Going On?!

Chapter 2 Recap   :   

Lucy's P.O.V

I just over heard the conversation between Natsu and Levy. I know that Levy's my best friend, but she doesn't need to go over board. This is my problem, not her's. Then I got changed into my school uniform. I put my tennis outfit in my gym bag. Levy still hasn't come back yet. Maybe I should find her. So I grabbed my gym bag and my water bottle. As soon as I opened the door, the first thing that I saw was Natsu.

Natsu's P.O.V

Then the door opened and it was Lucy. Then she closed the door behind her. Then I accidentally slipped, then my right hand made me touch Lucy's face and then...then...

Levy's P.O.V

I went in the school to buy a drink from the drink machine. I bought her pink lemonade, since it's Lu~chan's favorite drink. Then I rushed over to the girl's change room. " Lu~chan...I...have your...drink... " 

Then I dropped the drink and it spilled on the floor. I can't believe what I'm seeing. Natsu...and...Lucy...are...are...are...are...are...are...are...are...

Kissing...

" Lu~chan...what's going on?! " I asked. I don't understand what's going on right now. Can someone explain what's going on? I just told him to stay away from Lucy, and then now I'm seeing him kissing Lucy!!!

Lucy's P.O.V

My eyes widen. I can't believe Natsu just....kissed me. What in the world is going on? 

Natsu's P.O.V

I can't believe that I slipped and now I just kissed Lucy. What should I do now? If I move, I think that something bad might happen. But what? Maybe...Levy might scream at me because I promised her that I'd stay away from Lucy. 

Then Lucy pushed me and yelled, " What was that for Natsu? " 

" I'm sorry. I just slipped and- " Then I got interrupted.

Then Lucy walked over to Levy and said, " Levy is right...you should stay away from me. "

" C'mon Levy, let's go. " Then both of them left. Then Levy turned around to look at me and she gave me a dirty look. And then she continued walking with Lucy. What just happened? What did I just do?

Lucy's P.O.V

" Lu~chan...are you okay? " Levy asked me, as we both headed to class.

" Yeah. Let's forget what just happened. Okay? " I replied, as we both entered the class.

" Okay. " Then we both sat in our desk.

Natsu still wasn't there. He wasn't sitting in his seat. He wasn't staring at me for a long time. He wasn't making me laugh. He was forever gone in my heart. If only if I didn't do that.