Chapter 10 Natsu Is Hanging Out With Lisanna?!

Lucy's P.O.V

I didn't even sleep last night. I kept on thinking of what happened yesterday. And yet here I am, still in bed. Thinking, that maybe...I shouldn't go to school today. So that way...I don't have to see his face again. That sounds kind-of harsh, doesn't it? It was all my fault that me and him ended up like this. I know it was me...

I was the one who started this whole mess...

If only we can turn back time...

If only that was possible in this world...

If only...

We can turn back time...

Where everything was fine...

Where everything was happy and pleasant...

Where everything wasn't a huge mess...

Where everything was...was...perfect and fine...

Where everything was just how it was before... 

So...here's my question...

Is it possible that we can turn back time?

Is it?

Many questions flew in my mind. Then all of a sudden, I heard someone knocking on my door.

Knock, Knock!

" Miss. Lucy! Please wake up or else you'll be late for school! It's already 8:00!! " I over heard Virgo yelled. Wait, did she just say that it's 8:00?! 8:00 am?! SHOOT!!! I'm gonna be late for school. Then I got up from bed and then I yelled. " Okay! Got it! Thanks for telling me Virgo! "

Then I rushed over to the bathroom, to take a quick shower. After that I brushed my teeth, then I changed into my school uniform. Then I went back to the bathroom to comb my hair. Then I put on little lip gloss on my lips. Then I left the bathroom and I headed over to my room. Then I grabbed my phone and slowly putted in a little pocket in my school bag. Then I zipped it up and then I took my school bag and headed downstairs. 

I thought that my dad was waiting for me at the dining table, but as I passed by the dining table, he wasn't there waiting for me. " Miss.Lucy, you better hurry. " Virgo said.

" Yes, I know. Where's dad? " I asked her.

" Oh, he left early for work. " She replied.

" I see. I gotta go! " Then I rushed out the door.

Of course he would leave early, he only cares about money, his company, himself and nothing else. The truth is, I really hate my dad. I'll explain why at another time. 

Virgo closed the door behind me, and Capricorn opened the door to the car for me. " Good morning, Miss.Lucy. " Capricorn said to me, as I walked over to the car.

" Good morning Capricorn. Thank you. " I said, as I entered inside the car. 

" Anything for you Miss.Lucy. " Capricorn said, closing the door behind me. Then I put my seat belt on. Safety First! =)

Then Capricorn walked over to the other side, opened the door, entered in the car, closed the door, then he puts on his seat belt and he started the car. Then he took me to school. As we arrived to the school's campus, Capricorn opened the door for me. " Here you go Miss.Lucy. Have a wonderful day at school. "

" Thank you. " I said, as I got out of the car. Capricorn closed the door behind me. Then I watched the car go away by another car. 

Then in the corner of my eye, I can see a boy with pink spiky hair. Then I turned my head to the right, to see who it was. It was...Natsu. He was looking in a different direction, and he was smiling. Then he looked at me and both of our eyes met. And that smile on his face, slowly fade away. I wonder why, the more I look into his eyes, the more I feel like the world around us just stopped. And me and Natsu are the only one's controlling the whole universe. It feels like me and Natsu are in another world and it's only me and him. Then a breeze passed by us. Then my hair was flowing softly like the wind. His hair too. I feel like I can't move. Not even a muscle.