Chapter 31 Dinner With The Dragneels & The New Student?!

Lucy's P.O.V

I decided to have dinner with Natsu and Wendy. Mostly because I don't wanna go home yet. I entered their house, followed by Wendy. I sat at one of the chairs in the dining table. As I sat down, I looked at Natsu and he looked as if he saw a ghost. " Ah...is something the matter...? " I asked. 

" A-Ah-! Nothing... " He replied, looking away. 

Wendy walked into the dining room and said to me, " You know why my brother was shocked when you sat down? Well, it was because, that chair that your sitting in...that's the chair mom used to sit in... " 

I had a shocked look on my face. Then I got up and I sat in the chair next to Wendy. " Oh... " 

Natsu started cooking something. " Big bro, whatcha cooking? " Wendy asked as she walked into the kitchen. 

" Mac and cheese. " He replied. 

" *Sigh* Of all the things in the world, you just had to make Mac and Cheese! Can't you make anything else other than...THAT?! " Wendy asked. 

" Nope. "

Wendy pouted and went back to the dining room. 

~Sometime Later~

After a while, the food was finally ready. Me and Wendy set up that table. Later, I finished my food and then I called a taxi to take me home. I thanked Natsu and Wendy for the food and I also said good bye. Now that I think of it...maybe...I can trust Natsu...but...just for now...

~The Next Day~

I entered the classroom and I walked over to my desk. " Hey Lucy, haven't you heard, a transfer student is coming to our class. I heard that he's kinda cute~! " Levy explained. 

" Is that so? I wonder who he is... " I said as I sat in my desk. 

I looked to my left and there was Natsu...who was happily sleeping... What am I saying? What I meant to say, was that, he would be sleeping as a pig. As always. So I grabbed my text book that was in my desk and I hit his head with it and I yelled, " Wake up stupid! " 

He woke up and said, " Your so loud, you know that? " Then he closed his eyes again. 

" Whatever! Sleep all you want if I care! " 

Miss.V walked in the class and yelled, " Okay, everyone take your seats! Class is in now in session! As some of you heard, a transfer student will be joining this class. So please, be kind to him and treat him like family. " 

" Hai! (yes) " Everyone said, including me. (By the way, Natsu is now awake.)

" Lucy, remember to show him around the school and tell him about the school rules. " Miss.V said. I nodded. 

" Now, Mr.Eucliffe, you may come in. " Miss.V said as the door opened. 

The boy walked in. He had spiky blonde hair and he was wearing our school uniform. I think my heart just skipped a beat. What is this feeling inside me? The more I looked at him, the more my heart beats faster. What's wrong with me? " Everyone, this is Sting Eucliffe. " Miss.V said to the class, smiling. 

His name is Sting, huh? Everyone greeted him, except for me. I just sat there frozen. He looked at me and he smiled. Again, my heart skipped a beat. Miss.V explained to Sting that I'll be showing him around the school and other stuff. Miss.V also told him that he can sit where ever he wants. So then, he walked over to Natsu's desk and said, " Get out of my seat, will ya?! " 

Natsu stood up and gave Sting a death glare. " Who do you think you are?! " He yelled. 

" Oh, trying to act so cool, huh? Nice try. That's not gonna scare me. You heard the teacher, right? I can sit where ever I want. So get out. " 

" Why don't you just sit in the back? There are more- " Then Natsu got cut off. 

" I don't care! I want to sit in this seat! " Sting yelled. 

To me, they sound like little kids fighting over who gets a lollipop. O_O 

Natsu's hands turned into fists and then he said, " Fine! " He grabbed his bag and his stuff and he went to find an empty seat in the back. I kinda feel bad for him. 

Sting sat in the desk next to me. He looked at me and he smiled at me...again...! I didn't smile back though... He stopped smiling and then he looked away. What's up with this guy? 

Natsu's P.O.V

I sat somewhere in the back. I'm so mad right now. What's up with that guy? He's so-! Ughhhhhh! I just want him to die in a hole (no offense)! Man, I hate this guy! I'm gonna get revenge!!!!!! I took one of my pencils and I snapped it in half. " Ah...Natsu... " I looked to my right, it was Gajeel. " Is something wrong? " He added. 

I gave him a death glare, " Well...what do you think...?! " 

" Ah...nevermind. " 

~Sometime Later - Lucy's P.O.V~

I was showing Sting around the school and right now, I'm showing him the Music Room. " And this is the Music Room. We have a bunch of different instruments. Also, this is also where the Music Club practice singing, dancing and other stuff that has to deal with music. Pretty cool, huh? " I said, smiling. 

He didn't say anything. He just kept staring at me. " Is something wrong? Is there something on my face? " I asked. He still didn't say anything. I looked away and blushed. What's up with him? 

Somehow I slipped and I was about to fall on the floor. But thank Mavis, Sting caught me. He was holding my hand. He looked straight into my eyes and said, " You have pretty eyes, you know that? And hair looks really soft and shiny. " The more I stared into his eyes...the more I fall deeper and deeper... 

Slowly, our heads start getting closer and our lips were about to tou- 

Then all of a sudden I felt someone grabbed me by my arms, helped me get up and now, someone's arm was around me. I opened my eyes. I looked at the person who had his/her arm around me. It was...Natsu. " N-Natsu... " I began to say. He had a serious face on. 

" And what do you think your doing?! " Natsu yelled, pointing his finger at Sting. 

" Huh? What do you think? " 

" Don't play dumb with me! You should know that...s-she's...she's...SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND! SO BACK OFF! " He yelled. 

" Natsu... " 

" Ha! Who are you anyways? " 

" The name is Natsu Dragneel and now, leave Lucy alone! She's mine! " I started blushing. What is he saying? 

" Oh, is that so? " Then he started walking closer to me. He grabbed a piece of my hair and he started playing with it. " Well, I guess that...I'll just have to win her heart then... " He said, as he stopped playing with my hair. Then he left. 

I sighed and Natsu took his arm off me. He grabbed my hand and he held it. He said to me, " Just hold onto my hand...okay? " He didn't even look at me. 

" ...O-Okay... " I said, as I held his hand too. 

As we left the Music Room, I said to Natsu, " Thank you...Natsu... " We stopped walking. He didn't say anything and we continued walking. 

What's going? Am I falling in love? Maybe I am... I'm falling in love with him...

- To Be Continued!