Chapter 32 Romantic Feelings Or NOT?!

Lucy's P.O.V 

Natsu was still holding my hand and he even walked me back to class. Before we entered the classroom, I asked Natsu, " Hey Natsu, why did...you save me...? Why did you say that to S-Sting? " We stopped walking. 

He didn't look at me. I was waiting for a response but he still didn't say anything. Finally he said, " Isn't obvious...? " 

" What do mean ' obvious '? " I asked, confused. 

" You'll find out one day. " He replied as we both entered the class. He let go of my hand and then he walked over to where Gray was. 

Did I do or say something wrong? Did I misunderstood something? Many questions crossed my mind and I really wanted an answer to all of them. Levy walked over to me and asked me, " Lu~chan, are you okay? " 

" Huh? Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm just thinking about something. " 

" Are you sure? " She seemed worried. 

" Yes, I'm sure. " 

I looked around the class and I realized that Sting isn't in class. Where did he go? 

~After School - Natsu's P.O.V~

Time to go home I guess. I walked out of class. I said good bye to a couple of my friends as I headed out the door of the school. As I was walking, I saw a familiar face. That person was waiting at the school's gate. What's he doing there? I walked over to that person. It's pretty obvious who it is. I wonder who's he waiting for. I folded my arms and said, " Hey stupid, who are ya waiting for? " 

" Who are you calling stupid? Oh please, you should be the stupid one. " He giggled. 

" Stay away from Lucy. You got that? " 

" Yeah, yeah. Whatever man. " Sting replied, walking away. 

" Also, just wait and see. In one move, I'll steal her heart. So make sure that your prepared when that happens... " Sting said to me. One day, I'll beat this guy so bad, that he'll wished that he was as strong as me. We'll see who's better for L- 

" Big bro~! C'mon~! Remember you promised me that you'll take me to the park~? " I turned around. It was my kawaii little sister, Wendy. 

" Wendy? Did you walk here all by yourself? " I asked. 

" Yep~! " She replied, smiling. 

I smiled too and I patted Wendy's head with my hand. " Okay, let's go to the park~! " I yelled. 

" Yay~! " 

" Oh, can I come? " I heard a familiar voice say. I turn to my left, it was Lucy. 

" Huh?! You wanna go to the Park?! Are you a kid?! " I asked, then I started laughing.

" What's wrong about going to the Park? You know, it's been so long since I lasted been to the Park? " Lucy said. 

Wendy tugged on my shirt. " Big bro, please let Lucy come with us... " She said, while making her kawaiiest face. 

I kinda hesitated at first, but then I sighed and I said that Lucy could come with us. Wendy and Lucy seemed so happy. On the way there (We walked to the Park by the way), Lucy and Wendy were talking to each other the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME. And I was left out of the conversation. First of all, they were talking about their favorite books, then their favorite T.V. shows and then somehow they started talking about FOOD. O_O

Sometime later, we arrived to the Park and Wendy rushed over to the swings. She asked me to push her and I did. A few seconds later, Lucy went on the swing next to Wendy. She tried swinging herself, but she couldn't. She sighed then she looked at me with a sad expression/disappointment expression on her face. " Natsu, can you push me? I-I can't push myself... " She pouted. 

I started laughing and I said, " Ha! You can't swing yourself! Ha! " 

She looked away and said, " Why are you always so mean to me? " 

" Says the person who was so mean to me before. " I teased. 

" Sorry about that. " 

" It's okay. " 

" Big bro, you can stop pushing me now. I'm fine, go push Lucy. " Wendy insisted. 

" *Sigh* Fine. " I stopped pushing Wendy and I went over to Lucy's swing and I started pushing her. 

She smiled at me and said, " Thanks Natsu~! " 

I blushed a little and I continued to push her. " I-It's nothing. " 

I looked at Wendy, as she was swinging, she smiled at us and said, " Awww~! " 

~Sometime Later~

After sometime playing at the Park, we decided to buy ice cream. And guess who had to pay for it? ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_- 

When Wendy was about to eat her ice cream, her ice cream came off her cone and it fell on the floor. Wendy was so close to crying, until Lucy give her ice cream. Lucy smiled and she still hasn't eaten her ice cream. Wendy smiled at Lucy and took the ice cream. We decided to sit at her bench while me and Wendy were enjoying our ice cream. While, Lucy was a little jealous at us. 

Later, Lucy had to go home. She said good bye to me and Wendy and we said good bye back. Me and Wendy, we both decided to walk home. " Big bro, is she the one you like? " Wendy asked me, on the way home. 

I blushed a little. " Well...I don't think so. I mean, my feelings toward her aren't romantic feelings... " 

" You may think that, but I can tell that you kinda like her. " Wendy teased. 

" I don't...I like someone else... " 

" Your mind might think that, but your heart might think differently. Sometimes, you have to follow your heart. But other times, you need to use you mind and not your heart. " Wendy explained. 

" Wow, that's deep. " I said to Wendy. 

" You think so? " She giggled. I nodded. 

Wendy is right. But, I know for sure I don't like Lisanna anymore and I know that I told her a lie. Also, I know for sure that my feelings toward Lucy aren't anything special. And maybe deep down inside my heart I might have feelings for her. But in the end...it doesn't matter...

- To Be Continued!