Chapter 30 Friends?

Author's Note

Hey minna! Sophie here! And I'm really sorry for not updating for a really long time and I know that it's WAY past June 1. I kinda got sick and I didn't have time to update. I was always busy with homework and on some of the days, I wasn't really in the mood to update/write my story. Because during last week and the week before that, a lot has happened. So...yeah. Also, I think I did good on E.Q.A.O. Although I answered some of them wrong. Like that one question in math: How many acute angles, obtuse angles and lines of symmetry does an " isosceles trapezoid " have?   Then I was like, what's an isosceles trapezoid? After I was done, I asked one of my friends and he told me that it was just an regular trapezoid. STUPID TRICK QUESTION!!!!!!! Ah...it's fine... Although I wanted to go back to that question to fix it...but...it's too late. ;' ';  Now, enough about my boring life. Let's go back to the story! >.<

- Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123) 

~Back To The Story - Natsu's P.O.V~ 

I was still sitting in the waiting room, waiting until a doctor will come up to me and call me. But, not a single one as come up to me to tell me about what happened to my dad. And most of all, I have no clue where Wendy went. Also, I have no idea why she's here, and by 'she's', I mean...Lucy.  " Why don't you just go home? Stop wasting your time here and just go home and study or whatever? " I told Lucy, who happens to be sitting next to me. 

I looked at her. She seemed confused. " Why? Can't I stay? " She asked me. 

" Just leave. Your just wasting your time. " 

" No! I'm not going to leave! " She yelled. Then people started staring at us. I over heard one of them say, " Are those two a couple? They look so cute! " and other stuff.

" *Sigh* Fine. You can stay. Ya happy now? " She nodded, then she smiled. 

What's up with her? When I met her, she was nice. Then she started being mean to me. And now, she's acting all friendly to me. Why is that? 

Then she got out her ipod and her ear buds. She plugged it into her phone. " Hey you have to listen to this song. " She said, giving me one of the ear buds. 

" Huh?! " 

" Ah, it's fine. Just listen to it! It's awesome! " She said, smiling. 

I agreed to it and I put one of the ear buds in one of my ears. Same with her. Then she started playing the music. The song was called, " NEVER-END Tail - Konomi Suzuki and Tatsuyuki Kobayashi ". 

Lucy's right! This song is awesome! I smiled, as I looked at Lucy. She didn't look back, but I also realized that she was blushing. But...why? " So...you and I did meet ten years ago...right? " She asked me. I nodded. 

" I think so. Why do you ask? " 

" Ah...! No reason... " She replied. 

" ...Okay then... " And now, there was just silence between me and her. 

~Sometime Later~ 

Finally, a doctor came up to me and told me about the conditions about my dad. He told me that, he's fine and that he just needs some rest. And that he shouldn't push himself too much. He also told me that my dad has to stay in the hospital for about 3 days or so, so they can run tests on him and see how he's doing. Also, we're allowed to visit him anytime. Now, we have to find Wendy...or...never mind. Wendy walked into the waiting room...with...with...A BOY?! " Say, Wendy...who's this...? " I asked, staring at him. 

" He's just a fri- " I cut her off. 

" Is he your boyfriend? Well then, congrats!!!!! " I said, smiling and clapping my hands.

" SHUT UP!!!!! AND NO! OKAY?! HE'S JUST A...a...very close friend...of mine.... " She replied, blushing. So was the boy. 

" It's nothing like that sir.  " He said. 

I stopped clapping and smiling. Then I looked at him confused. " Did you just call me sir? " I asked, giving him a death glare. 

" A-AH-! I mean...- " He said. 

" Big bro, this is Romeo. He is a close friend of mine. Romeo this is my big bro, Natsu. " Wendy said. 

" Well then, hi Romeo. " I said, nicely. 

" Hi... " He replied. 

" If you hurt my little sister, your gonna DIE!!!! " I yelled, pointing at him with my finger. 

" Ah...I don't really understand you...but...um...okay... " He replied. 

Later, we all left the hospital. Me, Wendy and Lucy, we all walked Romeo home. He seems like a nice kid. After that, we walked home. But for some reason, Lucy is coming with us. " Why are you even coming with us? " I asked. 

" Well, no one is waiting for me at home. And by that, I mean that my dad is coming home really late. Plus, I dislike eating all by myself. " She replied. 

" But, you have maids and butler's at your mansion, right? " I asked. 

" Yeah, but still... " 

" Big bro, if Lucy~san wants to have dinner with us, then let her. You know, sometimes I never like having dinner with you alone. " Wendy said. 

" Huh? Also, have you forgiven me? " I asked. 

She pouted, looked away and replied, " Hmph! Maybe...but just a little... " 

I smiled, as I patted her head with my hand. I looked at Lucy. She smiled too. " It must be nice to have a little sibling. I'm kinda jealous. " She said. 

" Were friends, right? " I asked. She nodded. " Yeah. Well...for now... " 

" What do you mean 'for now'?! " I yelled. She giggled. 

" You two are so cute~! " Wendy yelled. 

" EH?! " Me and Lucy yelled at the same time. 

Time sure does fly by...huh...? 

- To Be Continued!