Chapter 11 Nali?! What's Nali?!

Author's Note

Hey minna! Sophie here! I know that by judging by the title, it's gonna be something about " Nali ". AGAIN, this is NOT a Nali Fanfic, it's a Nalu Fanfic! I'm just reminding you. Anyways, I hope that you'll enjoy this chapter! See ya later at the end of the chapter! Ja Ne! =)

                  - Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123)

Lucy's P.O.V

Levy was still holding my hand and we were still running. As soon as we both entered the class, Levy let(s) go of my hand. Then we both stopped running. 

Levy was really out of breath. " How  *Huff*  are you  *Huff*  not  *Huff*  out of  *Huff*  breath?  *Huff*  " She asked me, as I slowly patted her back.

" I guess, I'm just used to running a lot. You doing okay there, Levy " I asked.

"  *Huff* Yeah!  " Then she gave me a thumbs up and I smiled, she smiled back. After, we headed over to our desks. I turned my head to the left to see if Natsu was there, but he wasn't. Oh yeah!  He had to take " Lisanna " to her class. Yay...

" Hey Erza, haven't you heard? " I over heard Mira ask Erza.

" What have I not heard?! " Erza asked.

" Don't you think that Natsu and Lisanna are dating? I mean they look so cute together! " Mira said, squealing with happiness.

" Is that so? I mean, mostly I see Natsu and Lisanna together a lot. Now that I think of it, they do look cute together! " I over heard Erza say.

" I know right! " Mira said, smiling.

" Wait, Lisanna is your younger sister, right? " Erza asked Mira.

" Yeah. And Elfman is also my little brother. But still, I think that Natsu and Lisanna are so cute together! " Mira replied.

Then Levy whispered in my ear, " I think that Natsu and Lisanna make a really good couple. Don't you think so? "

What she just said, echoed in my head. I can't believe that she thinks that too. I thought she was my best friend. I know she is, but...I mean...she did tell Natsu to stay away from me...so...um...

I don't know what to say. I have mixed emotions right now, I'm sad, mad, but yet happy. I feel like crying, but I don't want to.

Don't cry! 

Don't cry! 

Don't cry! 

Don't cry! 

Don't cry! 

Then...I ended up crying...

Tears went down my cheeks. This was the first time that I ever cried in school.

" Um...Lu~chan...are you okay? " Levy asked me.

Then Mr.FireBreath walked into class. 

Natsu's P.O.V

I entered the class and the first thing that I saw was Lucy and yet...she was crying and that made me stop walking. I wonder why. Was it because of me? Lisanna? Who and why was she crying? Many more questions flew in my mind. 

" Lucy... " I began to say.

Then she looked at me. She still had some tears in her eyes, but her eyes still sparkled. Why is that? Then she looked away and she wiped away her tears with her hand. Then as I walked passed by Levy's desk, Levy gave me a death glare and said, " You know the drill. "

" Yeah, yeah. " I said, as I walked over to my desk.

Again, what's her problem?

Lucy's P.O.V (At Lunch)

" Levy, wanna eat with me at the school's roof? " I asked her, as I took out my lunch bag.

" Sorry Lu~chan, I have to go for my book club. We're talking about the new book we started reading last week. It's called, The Happily Ever After. Anyways, I gotta go! I don't wanna be late! Ja Ne! " Levy said, smiling and waving good bye at me. I waved good bye too. I wonder who I should eat with now. 

I mean...everyone is at clubs and meetings and stuff. " *Sigh* " I sighed, as I walked over to my desk.

Then I sat down in my desk and ate my lunch. After that, I put it away and I decided to take a walk. Then I saw Natsu and Lisanna together. And Natsu's arm was around Lisanna. They seem to be laughing. Yep, now I have proof that they are dating. I guess... 

Then Natsu walked Lisanna to her class. Then I realized that I was stalking them. My question is, why was I stalking them in the first place?! Then before Lisanna entered the class...she...she...she...she...she...kissed Natsu on the cheek.

What is going on? Are they really dating? Is this real or am I dreaming? Then I tried pinching myself, but it didn't work. So this is not a dream...this is reality. 

If only this was a dream...

If only it was a dream...

~Chapter 12 - No Way!!!!! - Preview~

A few weeks later, and I completely forgot about " Lisanna kissing Natsu on the cheek thing ". And today dad told me that there will be someone that I'd be meeting after school. I wonder who this " person " is.

Author's Note

Hey minna! Sophie here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm kind-of tried right now. Anyways...I guess that's all for today! See ya in this next chapter! Ja Ne! =)

                          - Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123)