Chapter 34 Do You Like Me?

Natsu's P.O.V - A minute ago...

" Lucy...run... RUN!!!!! " I yelled. I didn't look back at Lucy, but I'm sure that she ran away. 

" Hey, why won't we play a game. Called, Catch Juliet? " Sting asked me. I looked at him, confused. 

" Lucy is Juliet and whoever catches Juliet and says 'I Love You' and kisses her on the lips first wins. If I win, I get to keep her all to her myself. And what would you do if you win? " 

" If I win, you have to stay away from Lucy forever. But, I never said that I agreed to playing your stupid game. " 

" Well, you have to. Unless, you don't want something bad to happen to her. " Sting whispered in my ear. 

" WHAT?! " 

" So do you wanna play or do you want something bad to happen to your precious girlfriend? " He had a stupid smirk on his face. What is he up to anyways? I don't want anything bad to happen to Lucy. 

" *Sigh* Fine. I'll play your stupid game. " I replied. 

" Confident, aren't you? Well, there's no way you'll win. Anyways, the game starts...NOW!!! " Then this guy starts sprinting and I started sprinting behind him. I need to catch up to him. Somehow, we caught up to Lucy. She was standing at the end of the hall, her back faced to us. " Natsu!!! " She yelled. 

" Yeah. What is it? " I asked, as she turned around. 

" Just letting you know...you might wanna ran as fast as you can... " I added. Then she looked at Sting and then she started running as fast as she can and me & Sting chased after her. So in order to win this, I have to catch Lucy, say that I love her and then kiss her on the lips and then VICTORY FOR ME!!! RIGHT?! This is gonna be easy! 

Lucy's P.O.V

I started running away, because now, I'm being chased by Sting and Natsu. Why are they chasing after me anyways? And what is this Catch Juliet Game anyways? AAAAHHHH~! I'm scared. Someone save me~!!!!! Please~! I don't wanna die~!!!! *Starts crying* =(

Natsu's P.O.V

" ROGUE, pass me your text book! " Sting yelled as we running down the stairs. Then I saw a guy with black hair and handed him, his text books. Sting held the text books and then he gave me the death glare. Then he started laughing as he through the text at my face. Before the text books hit my face, this was my face expression... 

Huh? Then the text books hit my face and I stopped running. The text books bounced off my face/head and hit Sting. Sting fell over and rolled down on some of the foot steps. Then I started dying of laughter (I continued running).