Chapter 17 What Was That About?

Natsu's P.O.V

. . .

" N-N-Natsu? "

  " Huh? " I asked, as I turned around to see who it was. My eyes widen. " Lisanna? What are you doing here? " I asked, confused. 

" Oh...well...I...uh...um...ah...well...you see...my friend told me that I should meet her here, so...ah...I'm just waiting for her. I decided to take a walk, because...maybe...she's waiting for me at a different spot...so...yeah... " She replied, without giving me any eye contact. 

" Oh, I see. " I said.

" W-What are you doing here? Are you with someone? " She asked me.

" Oh, me? Well, I'm with Lucy. " I replied.

" Why are you with Lucy? " She asked.

" What's up with all the question's? I gotta go. Lucy's probably waiting for me. See ya! " I said, running in the other direction. 

Lisanna's P.O.V 

So his with Lucy, huh? I wonder why. Are they dating or something? I wonder...does Natsu like Lucy? No, no. I shouldn't be thinking about that. Now, where is she? (Not Lucy, her friend.)

Natsu's P.O.V

I ran back to Lucy. She was sitting on the bench waiting for me. I ran over to her and said, " Yo! Here's your drink! " Then I handed her, her drink. She took it, as I sat down next to her. 

" Thanks. " She said.

I nodded and said, " Your welcome. Oh yeah! I bumped into Lisanna. " 

" You did? What did she tell you? " She asked me.

" Nothing much. She just kept asking me questions and stuff. " I replied.

" I see. " Lucy said, as she took a sip of her drink.

" Do you have any younger siblings or older siblings? " I asked. 

" No, I'm an only child. " She replied.

" Oh...how is it like to be an only child? " I asked.

" It's lonely. Sometimes...you have no one to talk too. I don't like being an only child. " She replied, in a sad tone. 

" Is that so? Well, I have a little sister named, Wendy and an older brother named, Zeref. It's not easy being the middle child. But...at least I'm not lonely and I always have someone to talk too. " I said.

After that, we talked about our favorite hobbies and our favorite sports. I never got to talk to Lucy like this and I'm glad that I got to have a normal conversation with her. Later, her driver came to pick her up. So she got up, spinned around, smiled, and said, " This date wasn't all that bad. I guess, I'll give you 1 out of 100. I had fun. Thank you! "

I nodded. And she left. I had fun too...well...I guess I did. =)

Author's Note

Hey minna! Sophie here! How's your March Break so far? Mine was pretty good! Even though I watched anime and read manga the whole time. But hey, that's the life of being a proud Otaku! Also, I'm feeling much better! But, I still have a cold and I'm still coughing...Hopefully, I'll get better soon! =)

Here are the people that I wanna thank! XD

TheOtakuGirlNextDoor

supergirl13109m

magda0418

J4Soul

AngeleneLabonete

NekoBlossom

naomivalentines

fsg2004

dawnadragneel

Thanks guys! Your the best! Well, I guess that's all for today! See ya all in the next chapter! Ja Ne! =)

- Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123)