Lazy Day

" Come on ." Padme ushered me as we had decided to have a couple of days of rest before we head back . Embarrassment would be the death of me if we would get caught .

" There is going to be no one around I promise ." as agreeing to go swimming without our clothes I began to regret. Padme was already undressed and in the water . Like my cloak that was the only thing on me was any better.

I knew I was the rebel child and here I was sounding like my baby sister and even worse my own mother . Breathing a sigh of nervousness I let the cloak fall off of me. I ran if not leapt into the water as Padme died out laughing at me .

" I'm sorry ,it's just I'm scared that Obi-Wan or even worse Anakin would see me . And they would be scarred for the rest of their lives." I cried as I grew more comfortable as the water was above my neck .

" Obi wouldn't be scarred ,Anna, your are beautiful. " mg grandmother said as I knew that I didn't regret me taking after them.

Mom always use to fuss that I was the odd ball of our family. It was more people thought I was Aunt Leila's child and Anakin's twin. I always beamed when they told me that .

" Thank you , I always got told that I was a odd ball since I took after my grandparents." I exclaimed as Padme looked at me with concern.

"Is that a bad thing ?" She asked as I shook my head no . " I always loved it since I was closer to my Aunt than my own mom."

I mean don't get me wrong I loved my own mother . But Aunt Leila never criticize me on my looks or because I was different . She took care of me when I was a baby until I was three .

Looking at my grandmother who was now only two years older than I was . Aunt Leila got her kindness and caring from her mom .
" Do you wish you chose another road so you could fall in love ?" Padme asked as I knew that here Jedis couldn't get romantically involved .

" This was chosen for me before I could walk. My dad knew how gifted I was with the force so he enrolled me when I was five ."I answered knowing that was the truth .

" What is your father's name? " she asked again as I felt like telling her the truth . But she would think I was one crazy Jedi and never believe me again .

" Han Solo, he is one great pilot with my older brother Ben." Padme looked at me as she swam around me ," Pilot , hmm . That's where you get that conservative thinking on swimming ."

Laughing at her knowing pilots were anything conservative let alone Uncle Han. " No , I get it from my mom and Dad is total opposite of conservative !" I said as the rebel in me wanted to prove her wrong .

" You know I'm more like my dad ." I protested as I wanted to prove her wrong . " I think you are your mom made over." Padme taunted . Opening my mouth to shut it as I smiled knowing how I wish that true . Aunt Leila was my role model and I would do anything to be exactly like her .

I saw a big rock that was at the edge of the river that anyone could see me if they were nearby. Swimming to it as I used my body to climb to the top . I hoped and prayed no one would pass especially my two men . Padme was waving her arms but I didn't want to hear it . Yes she was the queen and I was a Jedi but I didn't care at the moment .
Finally at the top I pranced around showing off my totally naked body ." Who's conservative now ? " I asked as I looked down to see Obi-wan with his arms crossed with few of the queen's pilots. All of them except Obi-Wan was cheering and whistling at me .

I could feel he was more than angry as he was beside me in a few split second with my cloak . He wrapped it around my body so on one but him could see me .
" Have you lost your mind?" He yelled as he made my cloak cover my body .

" No , I was proving a point to the queen ." I replied looking down to see the maids putting her clothes on as I didn't see no pilots anywhere .

" Your a Jedi ,Anna, not a loose girl that taunt pilots." He screamed as we entered my sleeping chamber . " Why are you upset its my body ." I felt like I was fighting with mom.

" Because you have a image to hold up and I do not want them thinking of you as cheap ." Obi-Wan stopped talking as he rubbed his face with his hand as he sighed .

" I know your young and want to be a regular girl. But I don't see what Jinn or Yoda sees in you becoming a Jedi at your age ." Obi-Wan snapped as he came closer to me . Anger burned in me like once before ," Why would you say that ?" I asked as those words barely came out .

" Your irresponsible plus I have to train Anakin who hotblooded just like you . I don't need you to influence that you can do whatever you want ." he exclaimed .

" Us Skywalker's may be hotblooded but we hold our own and are great Jedis . Anakin becomes more of a greater person than you ever will , Dad defeated the evil Darth Lord , and me I'm one heck of a fighter ."

Obi-Wan looked puzzled as I regretted everything that I had just said . "Skywalker I thought you were a Solo?" He questioned as he looked at me even more hurt .

"I am , its don't mistake Anakin for me. He's better than I will ever be."

I knew I should have slept in today and walked away when I saw the men. But just to be a regular girl burned in me since I was a child .

Obi-Wan's eyes soften as I clung my cloak around my body . " Your have greatness in you Anna."

" I'm sorry for being so angry its the way those stupid pilots acted . They spoke about you in a way that any girl shouldn't be talked about . "

Sighing that he didn't catch my lie as I gently grabbed his forearm.

" I am sorry you had every right to be angry ." I said as something in me wanted him to kiss me .