Hello Truth

Obi Wan 's pov

As I covered Anna up with her covers , I knew I had to protect her from the darkness that was trying to take over her body .

But I needed to know the secret that I had been so easily to dismissed .

Knowing that Master Yoda would know how to help Anna with what she was going through .

Walking down the hall up to the Counsil chambers , " Master Kenobi , wait up !" A girl's voice called as I turned my head around to see Depa jogging toward me .

My heart stopped at the sight of the blond girl who was heading to me .

" What do you want ?" I asked her bitterly as I stopped in my tracks .

Hurt crossed her face as I knew she did not deserve my anger .

" I feel a disturbish in the force !" Depa exclaimed as I knew she had a strong connection to the force just like the great Jedis held .

" It is Anna , she is having her headaches ,again ." I replied making my voice much more softer this time .

" This is much more than headaches ,Obi Wan . " She said as I could sense her doubts about the love of my life .

How could the girl who broke my heart when we were younger ; judge the one person who meant the world to me .

" Darkness is in her ,Obi Wan . " Depa added as I could feel anger run through my veins .

" She has no darkness in her only pure light of the force !" I snapped as I was done with the blond Jedi .

Anna's pov

Hearing my father's voice made me wish I could see him. So I could run up and give my father a hug.

" Father , what do you mean ?" I asked into the darkness .

" Anger is in you ,Anna . Jacen has a hold on you so deep . I know he took your life . But you must not fail again on this mission . Do you trust me , darling ?" He asked as I did not have a single clue of what he was talking about .

The only anger; that I held against my cousin was that he killed Anakin.

Plus being choked till I came back to the past . But I did not die as the memory came to me like it was yesterday .

I could hear tears in the background as the next voice shook me to the core .

" He told me that I should come back ,Father . I knew better than to tell him a lie about myself . Take this pain away from me !"

Knowing that it was my voice as I felt like my heart had stopped beating .

" Then do as I say . "

Suddenly he wae in front of me as he looked into my eyes. Like a jedi would do a weak minded creature so he/she could do what we wanted them to do .

" You will forget your seventeen year . You are still sixteen ; and you have just been awarded Master Jedi . But it is different than you remembered ."

Anger and confusion replaced my happiness of seeing him Not understanding of what he meant by that .

Feeling the sun on my bare skin as I flipped my eyes open very quickly .

For once ,I wished my dream would had finished the dream instead of only half of it .

Sitting up ,as I knew my mind was probably playing tricks on me once again.

Because, I knew deep in my heart that my father would never wipe a whole year of my life away from me .

" You are awake ,Master Anna ?" A girl's voice said as I scooted myself up to see Depa sitting on the edge of the bed .

" Depa , what are you doing here ?" I asked as I wiped my eyes so I could see her better .

Depa ,looked down to the covers as I could sense sadness with in her .

" I know that there is no feelings you have for Obi Wan . But I know he cares for you ,Anna !" She exclaimed as I gave her a weird look .

" Why do you say that for ?" I asked as brought myself more up on the bed .

" A disturbish is in the force and I know it is because of what is happening to you !"

I knew that I could hurt myself: but I thought no one else would get hurt .

" I have things under control !" I knew I lied but they would expel me from the order if the rest of the council would find out what was happening to me since I had come with Obi Wan from Naboo.

" Depa , I know that I have darkness in me . But I am not going to let it overtake me like it did to some many of the ones that I have loved !"

As she heard my words ,a smile crossed her face ," Okay ,Anna . I trust you ." Depa said .

" Obi Wan, is one of the most gifted Jedi and man that I have come to know ." She added as her words seemed sincere as concern raised in me .

" Did something happen between the two of you ?" I asked as she sounded like me when I talked about my boyfriend .

Praying ,that she did not mean anything about it . I pushed the covers off of me as I climbed on top of my blanket .

" Can you keep a secret ? I mean I know I have not known you long ,Anna . But your not like any of the Jedi woman and girls in the order at all . "

Knowing it was because I was from the future and they were from the past .

" Tell me Depa . " I said a little to quickly .

The young girl ,took in a deep breath as I could sense sadness in her .

" When we were both fifteen . Our master Jedi went on missions alot of the time together . As padawans , we began to grow close to one another . And one day , Obi Wan told me that he had feelings for me . "

Wishing that I did not know about this but I had to know the truth .

" How did you feel ?" I asked as our eyes met toward one another .

" The same but we were going to be Jedi so I told him that I needed time . And he gave it to me like I had requested . And we hadn't seen each other hardly since then and I would avoid the subject . I came back hoping that he would feel the same way . But then you came into his life and now I know his love is for you not me !"

Signing a relief , that they did not declare their love for another .

Suddenly, I felt something oozing out of my nose . " Your nose is bleeding !" Depa said as she ran and grabbed a piece of cloth from the night stand .

I pushed it to my nose as I knew it was probably from my headache that just occurred.

There hours past , and I wanted some fresh air . Climbing off the bed with ease , my feet felt heavy but no pain came at all.

Knowing that I had to get better for Anakin . So I could save our family and friends from the sorrow that laid ahead