Yoda's advice

After couple of days of sleep and relaxation from the world . Obi-wan announced that we would head back to Corustant by the end of the week.

" Three days left and I don't know when I'll see you again ." Padme said as we spent the morning talking to one another.

" I'll come often when I get a chance ." I promised her as I needed to spend as much time with her as I could. The old republic was going to die away soon and the clone wars would start .

" Are you going to stay with Master Kenobi and Ani ?" she asked as I brushed my hand through my hair .

" It all depends on what Master Yoda wants me to do ." I answered as I didn't know where the nine year leap would go . Would I return home until then or stay and age here along with everyone else .

I spent the next three days as much as I could with my grandmother . Me and Obi barely spoke a word to another. Wondering of the tension was from our kiss or my moment where he saw when I went crazy .

Anakin sat beside me as he talked how excited he was about beginning his journey as a Jedi .

" I want to be a Jedi just like you Anna." Anakin said as I looked at Obi-wan as he looked at Anakin then to me . Sensing his feelings got hurt as our eyes met for the first time since the kiss.

Not saying anything as his eyes went ahead as we drove the ship . " Ani, why you get some sleep before we get to there . " I suggested as the nine year old looked half asleep nodded . Knowing he was trying his best to keep up in our conversation.

All he did was close his eyes and a few minutes later he was sound asleep ." Obi-Wan , you are the best Jedi that Anakin can learn from." I said trying to make him look at me .

" Well observably not since he wants to be you in seven years . " wow, he was jealous of me . " Your jealous !" I taunted him as I shook my head laughing.

" No I am not . I still don't understand that a sixteen year old girl becomes a Jedi . " he proclaimed as I looked at him .

" And I don't see how Padme who is two years younger is a queen ." I replied to him sharply . " Very funny ." Obi-Wan said as a smile finally appeared on his face .
" You doubt yourself so much since Master Jinn died." I knew the feeling as that battle between Jacen and us .

" Obi-Wan , Anakin and I believe in you so much !" My words added as I knew he needed time to heal from the pain of his loss .

We arrived on Corustant several hours later . As soon as we landed , I wanted to consult with Yoda about staying or leaving for a while .

" He's busy right now .Do you want to get some sleep before we see him?" Looking confused when he said us ."Us?" I asked as I didn't know what a word he meant .

" Your not going in there alone ." Obi-Wan said protectively ." If you get advice from the council Anna .They would think you were going to the dark side ." he added .

Sensing that we were alone as I backed him in a corner . " I got to talk to Yoda alone about a issue ." I whispered as thoughts of kissing him was driving me crazy .

" What issue ?" He asked as I knew the older version of him told me to tell him and Anakin when they were ready to hear .

" I promise after I talk to Yoda , I will tell you everythin-." my words were cut off as he pulled me in so close I could feel his breath .

" Please , let me protect you from their judgment !" Obi-wan begged as I looked up and our eyes locked for a brief time .

" You will hear something that will change your opinion on me . A secret that I need to tell you but it is not time yet." Hoping that I wouldn't lose him forever .

Sensing him become more protective over me as he pulled my hair back from my face .

" It will never change about my opinion about you ." he whispered as I buried my head on his neck . " Obi, I'm scared that I won't be able to fulfill my destiny like they want me to !" As I wanted to tell who I truly was but knew it wasn't time . Our bond wasn't strong enough yet so I had to wait for a while

" Anna." A voice called as we spaced distance as soon as we heard Master Windu's voice .

" Master Anna, Yoda wants to meet with you ." the prude Jedi exclaimed .

Looking at him with a frown was all I could do .

As I walked into the counsler's room to see Yoda sitting in his red chair with his walking stick.

"Sit my child , for a great burden lies on you it does ." Yoda said as I walked up to him . He scooted over as he motioned for me to sit beside him .

" Small we are !" Laughing as I took a seat next to him. " Yoda , a tragedy struck before I came here and I'm scared I'm going to fail this mission." As it all spilled out of me.

" Young you are for such a powerful mission Anna. But scared you must not be ; for it will be your downfall . " Yoda said as the sadness hit me about me.

" Losing is apart of life it is .But you must not live in it or the dark side you will become !" He added knowing he was right about everything.

" I will be wise and use the force wisely." I replied as I sensed he was sleepy and tired from his long day . " Rest I will but don't strain on the future now . A day at a time you must take ."

Leaving the room as I went down the long hall to my room. All ages of Jedi were busy with their lives . Youngling played , young padawans were waking up to find their master. Seeing Ani, jumping up and down as he motioned for me to come close to him.

" Guess what Anna !" He exclaimed as excitement was filled in me . " What's that ?" I asked him sensing Obi-Wan behind me . " Me and Master Obi-Wan start my training tomorrow. " Anakin answered .

" Yes we are , that's why you must get some rest Anakin." Obi-Wan said .

Nodding in obedience as he walked away from us . Smiling , knowing Anakin took off toward with others his age .

" I'll walk with you to your room." Obi-Wan said knowing he wanted to talk to me alone .

Yoda allowed for my room to be secluded .So the others couldn't sense or find out anything about who I was .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys , hope y'all are liking this story so far. I'm thinking about making a series about Annaka . The first two books will be about her and Obi-Wan .What do you guys think about another book even though I'm nowhere close to bring done on this story .