Homeward Bound

" I , Annakia Skywalker , promise to help others in need and be one with the force ." I said looking to my father and the council of who he trained . People was surprised that I was his daughter since I didn't look anything like him .

Dad had sandy blond with blue eyes compared to my blue eyes and brown hair . " You can at least put a smile on your face ." My father proclaimed as I gave my famous fake smile that everyone believed in .

At least , the rest grinned back in approval except for my father . " You are now a official Jedi .And you will collect a young pupil to show the ways of the force . " Master Dean said as I gave him a promising smile .

I wished I could go back where the council was made of Master Yoda , Master Windu , and the rest of the original members . How they could teach more ways than these poor excuse of members .

" Something troubling you sweetheart ." my father said as concern fell on him . " No father it's not . " I replied quickly as the girl who despised me , Kailjani Todhprim , took my place .

Sensing father's presence behind me made me smile .Turning around to throw my arms around him made him laugh as he spun me around .

" I missed you baby girl ." Father laughed as he set me back on the ground . " I have to ;father as well as Ben and Lelia ."

My family was not like Aunt Leia and Uncle Han was at all . We weren't close like others expected at all . Me and Ben barely spoke since he went off to fly with the rebels while my baby sister thought I was the favorite daughter .

Ben was the oldest while he had mother's hair and father's blue eyes . Me ,well I was the odd ball of the litter with my granddaddy hair but at least I held my father's eyes . And Leila was a replica of our father with her eyes and hair exactly like his .

The hallways of the academy was glass that showed the stars and different planets that was all around us .

" Mother has prepared a feast for homecoming ." I said as I entered our ship . Dad had bought this ship when we were little so we could be safe going to and from the academy .

Usually I stayed the weekends at our room but this weekend was special to us . Ben came home as sister was home with Mom .

The ship was old but well kept since father always worked on it when he had the free time .

The journey home was filled with his stories of the older days when he was my age . We lived on the planet my grandfather , father , and I grew up on . The planet Tatooine was the ugliest planet out of all of the republic .But it did keep us safe from all of the dark force that was still left .

" Leia and Han are coming for a visit soon ." father exclaimed as a smile came across my face . " Awesome , I haven't seen them in forever ." I replied as sleepiness came

upon me . " Sleep child , we still got a couple hours till we land home ." his last word I didn't get as I followed his order .I wondered if Jaina and Anakin was with him as thoughts of Jacen entered my mind .

Jaina was two years while Anakin was only a year to me it held us very close with one anouther .

" You and your cousin are different than the rest with your names that hold name sakes . " She soothed to me as she rocked me to sleep every night . I never got to see my parents for the first  three years of my life . Aunt Leia was my mom in my eyes as a toddler .

Mom threw a fit when they visited me and I called Aunt Leia momma . But they had to keep me from the darth lords knowing about me .

Then at four , Leila was born and mom retired from the Jedi arts to raise her children . At first , I refused to leave the mom that I had ever known . But I grew adjusted by spending all of my time with dad on working on the ships .

Blackness finally came to me as I slipped with ease into it.

Three hours later as the ship landing shook me awake . " Hey sleepyhead ." a familiar voice exclaimed as still half asleep didn't know who it was at all . The desert sand of this blooming planet blinded me as I squinted my eyes .

" You have always been sleepy since you were a baby ." a smile came to me as Aunt Leia came into view . Instantly throwing my arms around her as she gave me a hug back .

" I hear you are a official Jedi now ." She exclaimed as I looked at the forty three year old woman who looked liked my age .

"Yes thanks to father and the council ." I replied as I saw Anakin and Jaina as they stood with mom waving as they saw the ship .

I sighed as I knew this was going to be a long weekend .