Annakina

" Anakina , I am so sorry !" My aunt Leia cried as she held my dying body .
" Its okay Aunt Leia , I love you ."

Feeling myself not being able to breath as the blood oozed out of my mouth ." Tell my family I wouldn't change a thing and they'll will always have Padme ." I replied as blackness began withdraw me from this galaxy . How would it feel for my child not to know both of her parents . But my death was worth saving hundreds of others .

Peace was all I felt as the blackness took over completely ," Padme Kenobi , you have to be strong ." I whispered .

Startling awake as I looked around my dark room. Obi wan was sound asleep beside me as quietness filled the air .

I knew I couldn't sit up without waking him up . How did a child come into my dreams and my death .

Could a child be born from parents being in two different timezones . That wasn't the bad part ; she would lose both parents .

Me dying ,to save Padme and the rest was something I would do .

Slipping back into darkness as no dreams haunted me but pure blackness . I couldn't jump into what will happen in the future. The only thing that I could do was take one day at a time .

" Morning Anna !" Obi wan said as I flipped the covers over my head . Longing for a couple more hours of sleep .

" Your not a early riser , are you ?" He asked .

Pulling the covers so he could only see my head ," Is that a question you want me to answer !"

" Well ,get up and get dressed . I have plans for us !" Obi wan exclaimed as he crawled on the bed toward me .

Puzzled at his words ," Plans ?"

" Yes , Anna . Believe me I love this room but the walls are closing in on me . " he said leaning down to kiss my lips shortly .

Laughing ," I didn't say we had to stay in this room .We could go in yours and have a little fun !"

Giving me a look ," Very funny , you know my room is the nearest to the council ."

" Really I did not know that at all ."

"Anna Solo , get dressed now ." he ordered as he finished putting his clothes on .

I climbed out of the warm bed as a chill went through me .

Pulling my black suit out as I caught Obi Wan eyeing me .

" What now ?" I asked wondering why he was giving me one of his famous disapproved look.

" I love you when you wear your suits ,Anna. But today , I told Yoda I was training you all day . So since I got you out of the academy today I want at least you to wear non Jedi clothes . "

Great , now he was my advisor on what I should and should not wear ." I did that in Naboo and won't they suspect if I go in one of my gowns ?"

Obi wan smiled as he shook his head no ," I am not saying go in your ball gowns or I'm going to meet the queen dresses. Just be yourself is all I am asking .",

Looking to see a plain dress that looked like mother use to wear .

" Fine , I will do as you wish Master Kenobi ." I said as I clung the blue dress to me .

Three hours later , we were taking one of the passenger ships out of the city and into the country .

Eyeing Obi Wan who was sitting left of me by the window . Sensing he was restless as he moved around in his seat a lot .

" I sense something is bothering you Master Kenobi. " I knew that I had to act like he was my master until we got to some place where we were alone .

" Nothing young one , I'm perfectly alright. "

Wanting to object by the name young one since I wasn't a child anymore . But he had to act like he was teaching me so I had to deal with it.

And a lot of the Jedi's didn't think we got along at all. So more sarcastic and less being the nice

Huffing out a breath as the trip seemed to be taking forever .

" Patience isn't your strong suit , is it ?" Obi. Wan asked as my eyes went from all of the passengers to him .

" My mother use to say that I have a patience like Dad did when he couldn't be a pilot ."

Both Dad ,Anakin , and Ben had a gift that a lot of pilots didn't have .

Man ,how I much missed sitting with Dad and Ben as they worked on all kinds of Ships and fighters .

" Your young child ;so patience will come as you grow older ."

Giving him a smile as his eyes read different than his words.

Clutching the basket that held our food , " I got some food from the kitchen ." Obi added .

Two hours later , we were out of the city as all I could see were trees and meadow with no one in sight .Me and Obi wan with two other people was the last on the passenger ship.

" Were not far , I have a friend that has a small cabin out here . He's gone on the planet Naboo for business ."

" Do we still have to act like Master and padawan ?" I asked as we began our walk to the small estate .

Grabbing his light saber from his belt and motioning for me to give mine to him.

Looking confused , I handed him mine with confidence.

" Anna, today we are not Jedi we are normal ." he said as our small droid R3 D3 who looked a lot like R2 D2 except being red and blue instead of white and blue. Placing them in a small department on top of the small droids head.

" Really ?" I asked praying no one we knew were here .

Without hesitation , Obi picked my left hand with his hand and kissed it softly .

" Yes my love ." he exclaimed as redness filled my cheeks . Surprised he didn't let my hand go until the small cabin came in view.

All sorts of life filled around the cabin as numerous of different flowers spilled everywhere .

" Beautiful has nothing on this estate !" I exclaimed as I could feel Obi's eyes on me .

" It remind me of you but this beautiful estate has nothing on your beauty ." his words were sincere as he brought his hands around my waist .

Bringing me to him as he ran his hand through my hair that I let down for today .

" What do you see in me Anna ? You could have those pilots or be someone's beautiful wife ."

Knowing the Jedi who was in my galaxy could get married unlike Obis day .

" My family has a history of being hero's and life changers .So I knew it was my turn to change the galaxy !"

Pulling him so close so he could feel my breath . Being a foot taller than I was hard to reach his lips . So deciding to kiss the corner of his lips .

" As for you , what don't I see in you Obi Wan . You are a amazing man ,jedi,teacher ,and my best friend !"

" Obi Wan , there is so much that everyone admires about you even though you can't see it ." I added as I stroked his cheek with my left hand.

Obi wan brought his head down to kiss me one more time .

If you ever had a moment that takes your breath in . You will never have a perfect life but you do have perfect moments .

And this was one of them that I had to take it all in and reminded myself to remember when things get bad .