Obi Wan Kenobi

Hearing nothing at all as I woke up in the complete darkness of my room . " Anna ." a voice called me as I looked around my white room . I felt no one or heard anything as the room was all pitch black .

" Anna ." the voice called again as knowing I must have been half asleep in a dream . " Anna love ." geez , I must be having a romantic dream of a old guy calling my name . " Yes old guy ."I answered him as blackness came over me again .

" Don't give up on me when things seem lost ."I sat straight up as a ghostly vision of an older man appeared before me .

" Who are you ?" I asked as he walked to sit beside me on my bed . " Anna , you are destined to change time itself . I am Obi Wan Kenobi ."

My mouth dropped opened in shock as I could see one of the greatest jedi of all time . He looked at my eyes as he tried to touch them but he couldn't at all .

Something inside me made butterfly go wild in my stomach as he stroked my hand .

" Anna wake up . " My mom yelled as I sat straight up as I didn't remembered how I fell back asleep . " Anna ."she snapped as she looked at me weird .

" I'm up ." I groggily replied as I swung the covers back as I heard the droids busy with their work .

" Can I never sleep in late ." My twelve year old  baby sister Leila said as she came out of her room with her hair in a complete mess . " Who are you telling ." my words came out a little to harsh as mom eye shot to ours and gave us her famous evil eye .

Wandering to the bathing room to get clean from the long ride home . I saw C3ZA come slowly as she handed me my bathing robe . I undressed from my sleeping gown to the bathing robe .

I laid in the bathing pool as the thoughts of the day drifted away . But the dreams of father's master made me wonder why would I see a vision of him .I plunged beneath the water as all I could see was ceiling . " Your aren't going to drown on me , are you ?" I heard a voice said out above the water . Going to the air so I could give the person some reason of me not dying on them .

I rubbed my eyes so I could see who was talking to me . I saw Jaina laughing as I smiled at her . She came into the bathing pool as I shook the water out of my ears . " You looked troubled , darling ." She said as she gave me a smile . " I had a really weird dream last night and it was about the great jedi master Obi Wan ." I replied as she looked shocked at my words . " I see ,have you talked about it with Uncle Luke ?" she asked as I shook my head no . " You are very close with him so tell him about it ." Jaina's words sunk into me as I knew she was right .

" Come Monday me and Anakin are heading out to an mission ." She added as I hoped they wouldn't get hurt .

" I can't wait to start joining y'all on mission now that I graduated ."

" Don't be to excited , its not as wonderful as you think ." Jaina said as worry set over her .

" Ill be fine ." I assured her as I knew she was thinking of what happened to Jaicen .

Or now as the famous Darth Lord for who he was . How can you let the dark force overcome you when you know the truth .

" How can I kill my own brother ." as I knew that even for me it would tough to kill the cousin who I thought of as my own brother .

Ben and Leila had a different opinion and they wouldn't even think twice about it . One of my very faults was caring to much about the past and hoping they be who they once were .

" Everything will be okay , I promise ." anouther voice said as our eyes cast to Aunt Leia . She had pain in her eyes more than I could behold .

How could she not go crazy at the thought of one of us killing her first born son . Aunt Leia had a courage that I wished I could behold a one tenth of at all .

The day past full of our stories about the last six months of absence from one anouther . " I'm going to get some sleep ." I told everyone as I got up and straightened my dress smoothly .

" We got to talk tomorrow my child . " My father must have heard or Jaina told him about my dream . " Yes father . " I chimed back at him . I walked slowly to my room as I pondered how of why he would visit me in my dreams .

Sleep wasn't hard to come as the day was filled with being busy . " Anna , I do love you ." wait did the great Jedi tell me he loved me . I flipped my eyes open but I didn't see Obi Wan ghostly vision . This voice sounded much younger also as I knew I was going crazy .

" Anna ,you look so beautiful in your night dress ." he whispered . " Who are you ?" I asked confused knowing it wasn't the great jedi of old .

" I can't tell you young Skywalker but you will know ." He said as I felt lips on my cheek . Great , now I had a ghost that was in love with me .

" I love you to so now can I go to sleep ? " I joked as I heard him chuckled .

" You will soon ."

Dad must have heard as my door was slammed opened and I flew upright .

" What's wrong dad ?"I asked confused as I must have been asleep .

Father wrapped his arms around me as now I didn't realize I was on my feet .

" I heard you scream in terror ." Father replied . " No I was just awake ." I argued with him as the kiss on the cheek felt really real .

" I saw you standing looking off in space with your eyes wide open . But you didn't move at like you was frozen in time . " Father said as I couldn't understand at all what had happened .

" Your dream what was it about ? " He asked concerned about me . " A voice and I felt someone kiss me on my cheeks ." all the word came out all at the same time .

" Did it sound like Ben ?" he asked as I shook my head no .

" You probably had a bad dream baby girl . I will stay with until you fell asleep again ."

And Father did stay with me until I fell into a peaceful sleep .