Kiss and Tell

I stared deep into Obi-Wan'd blue eyes. Something inside me felt like I was going to explode if he didn't kiss me now .

" Anna, get some clothes on ." he ordered as he turn around and walked out of the room.

Staring at the empty doorway for what seemed like forever . I knew better to gain feelings for someone on my mission . Especially a dead Jedi who was the key to help me with Anakin .

But the truth was there was something between us and denying wasn't going to help at all . A handmaid came and helped me get ready . I let my long dark curly hair down as I walked to Anakin's room .

" Do not yell at me young one ?" I could hear Obi-Wan yelling at someone . I sensed Ani was hurt because of Jinn's death .

Walking in to see Ani with tears in his eyes and a lightsaber on the ground .

" Ani, you okay ?" I asked as both of their eyes fell on me . " He's fine ." Obi-Wan answered for him . " I wasn't talking to you !" I said reaching down to Anakin's level . " I can't do this." Anakin exclaimed as more tears threatened to come .

"Yes you can sweet child . There is greatness in you so much that no one can deny that . I see it and never forget how amazing Jedi your going to become . " I said touching his cheek .
" Do you really think that I can be just like you ?" Anakin asked as I laughed and looked down at the ground .

" Better ." I said as I smiled and finally had enough courage to look at Obi-Wan .

" You have that spark in you that I've seen in my Master Luke. " knowing that Father got his drive from Anakin .

" I am glad we found you. " Anskin exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around me .

" I'm glad you guys found me to . I might be dead if it wasn't for you and the rest of the gang ."

And that was the truth as I knew I might have died at my cousin's hand .

" Can I talk to you in private ?" I could hear a bit of anger in his voice . I stood up with a smile , " Can't , I'm meeting Master Yoda for he heads back ." I answered to smugly as I turned around and walked away proudly .

Suddenly , he was in front of me as he stopped me using the force ." Master Yoda left yesterday Solo . So why don't you quit lying and walk with me . " Obi-Wan explained as he looked st Anakin .

" Anakin , can you go to the kitchen and see if they need help . I need to talk to Master Anna alone ." he added .

Looking back to see Anakin nodding and giving me a smile before he headed off .

" We're alone once again . If you wasn't so dedicated I might say you have a crush on me ." I taunted as he let me move at my own free will . " Don't be ridiculous Anna. "

Obi-Wan sighed as he frowned from our conversation . " You shouldn't be so tough on him Obi .I know he needs to learn but we just lost Qui-gon Jinn . "

His eyes darted toward mine than back to the ground again. He must have been hurting since Jinn was like a father to him. I prayed that I could convince Anakin to not be seduced to the dark side . Because if I didn't , Anakin would be dead and I might not survive. And I been avoiding the thought of failure because it could be a possibility . Growing up with Anakin who was pretty much my brother . From playing together to going to the academy together ;he was my best friend .

How could I go on without him and if I don't make it . Our family would suffer a tragedy once again. Three Skywalker grandchildren would be dead .

" Anna." Obi cried as I came back to reality. He looked terrified as my spacing out scared the life out of me .

" I'm sorry , I was thinking about my family . " tears slid down as I sat down in the nearest chair .

How could I act childish when I had the whole key to good and evil in my hand . Ob-Wan was right when he said I was irresponsible .

Not being able to control the tears as I realized my cousin was dead . I had a chance to get him back and I'm worrying about pilots .

" I'm sorry Ann. Please don't cry !" Obi-Wan exclaimed as took my hand softly in his .

Not saying anything as he pulled my hair out of my face . I looked up from the ground as concern showed on his face. " Be who you are Anna because Master Yoda and Qui-gon were right about you . "

Caressing my face as he leaned in closer . Obi 's eyes were the bluest that I've ever seen. Not budging a muscle this was all up to him . Suddenly he claimed my lips with his as I responded quickly to him . Fire spread through me as our kiss deepened .

The whole world seemed to sync with us . In my whole sixteen years I have never been kissed like this before .

Obi looked at me as he must have realized what he had done . I sensed him feeling regret as he backed away from me .

" I do not know what possessed me to do that ." Obi-Wan's words barely came out . Leaning on him to say at least something positive about it.

" Well your a good kisser !" I teased nervously as he gave me a weird look.
" Anna , this never happened and won't happen again ." was all he had to say . As my insides beg for me to leave something stronger in me made me stay .

" I understand th-." The rest couldn't come out as pain shot through my head . Suddenly I was back with Jaina and Anakin fighting Jacen on his ship .
I was laying on the ground as Jacen put his lightsaber through Anakin's body . Screams was all I could do as I made myself crawl to him.

" Ani, please don't leave me ." I begged as I couldn't control the tears . I had failed the mission because I kissed Obi-Wan when I shouldn't .

Ani looked at me as he put his hand to my cheek. " Anna , I love you my twin ." was all he could say before I knew it wouldn't be long .

Hearing him gasp for breath made me want to cover my ears . But Ani needed to see me instead of that wretched Sith that my beloved cousin had become .