Anakin and Luke

Tears formed in my eyes as I listened to what she told me what was wrong with me.

" The best for you to do Anna ; Is it to quit trying to remember till your brain gets better ." She said as I nodded to her words .

But the truth was , I had to learn what made me fail the first time even it meant my death . Obi Wan shifted on his feet as I knew he sensed in my thoughts .

" Thank you Dr.Nika, when can I be released to go home ?" I asked her I knew it had been a week since I had been here .

" Anna , I do not know . Master Yoda and Master Windu want me to keep you here till you have another attack . " Dr. Nika answered as I sat up more .

" It could be months before I have another attack ,Dr.Nika. Could I not stay in my room ?"

Nika looked at me then to Obi Wan as he remained silent .

" Master Kenobi , would you think that they would be okay with it !" She asked as he walked closer to the bed .

His eyes moved to her then to me ;" I will discuss it with them . But she is going to need a medical driod or a person to stay with her !" Obi Wan answered as I could feel a hint of anger toward me .

After a week , I could go back to stay in my room. Obi Wan was assigned along with Anakin to be with me at all times .

But I knew in my heart that I was going have to remember why I failed the first time .

Obi Wan never left my side even though he seemed distant from me .

" Anakin is coming to stay with you while I visit with the council . I will not be long for long !" He said as he stood up and put his lightsaber on his belt .

His words pulled me out of my thoughts ; as I nodded and gave him a smile .

I watched him begin to walk away from me before he stopped and turned around toward me .

" Why do you want to give up on life so easily ,Anna ! So what if you do not remember the rest that your Master stole from you . I will help you with Anakin . " His voice was stern as his eyes locked with mine .

" Obi Wan , I have to remember because this is not my first time here according to my Master !" I exclaimed as I took his hand to bring him closer me.

" What , how , Anna ? " He asked as I did not even know why I failed the first time .

" Listen to me ,Obi Wan . You are the one who brought me here . You play a big part in my Master's life ." I said as confusion went through him .

" Who is your Master ,Anna ? I could not help train a person who takes away a year of your life !" Obi Wan protested as I tightened my grip on his hand .

" He is my father and Anakin's son . You , by the name of Ben watches over Luke Skywalker as he grows up . He helps to bring Anakin back to the good side . And bring back balance to the force ."

Knowing that I should not tell the future to him but if I failed by dying . Then I hoped he would finish my mission for me .

" If he brings balance back to the force , why would I bring you back here to change it ?" He asked as tears began to flow down my cheeks .

" When Anakin chose the path of Dark side , death became a huge part of the Skywalker family . Starting with Padme and ending it with my cousin ! "

Obi Wan closed the distant between us as he wrapped his arms around me .

" Anna , you cannot do this alone . If I helped your father , I am especially going to help you ."

I knew he had a way that made me so safe .

" Anakin will be here soon ,Obi Wan . I will be okay till then !" I said as he kissed the tip of my nose .

" I am staying with you till he comes . " Obi Wan voice was stern as I knew better than to argue .

Suddenly the door opened as I saw Anakin come running through the door .

" I am sorry that I am late , Master . Tatiana was showing me how she learned the use of some of the force . " The eleven year old said as he climbed on the bed with us .

" You must learn how to be on time ,Anakin . " Obi Wan replied as he stood up from the bed .

" I apology ,Master ." Anakin exclaimed as he crawled to my side .

Wrapping my arm around the small boy as he cuddled close to me .

" I will be back as soon as I can ,Master Solo !" Obi Wan said as he walked out of the room.

I nodded to him as my focus went toward Anakin .

" Anakin , how have you been ? I have not seen you in a week ." I asked him as I ran my hand through his cropped hair .

Smiling , he scooted to the side so he could see my face .

" I have been dreaming about Pamde every night . I miss her Anna ." His voice trailed off as he began to play with my sheets.

" Have patience Anakin , you will see her again very soon !" I advised him as he nodded to my words .

" Anna , can I marry you when I get older ?" His question made my mouth hang open as I could not help but smile at the padawan .

" Jedi cannot get married , Ani.Anyway , you do not want to marry me !"

His face fell as I heard his words but I knew that at nineteen he would fall in love with my grandmother.

" I know I am younger than you ,Anna . But I will grow up very soon !"

Shaking my head at the boy as he was very determined with what he wanted to do .

" Ani, I am not the girl for you but I do love you !" I told him as he began to smile .

Laughing at the thought of if I successively finish the mission ; we would laugh at this when I would be a granddaughter to him.