Darkness

" Take a deep breath and now let go of everything around you !" The little green creature said as I did as he told me .

Closing my eyes, as all of my thoughts drifted away from me .

Out of nowhere , I saw my door that led out of my room .

" Do not hesitate Anna ! " Ben's ghost form suddenly appeared beside me .

" Are you going in with me ?' I asked as he shook his head no .

" You have to do this on your own ,An. Remember to stay one with the force and I am here if you need me !"

Smiling at him , as I used the force to open the door .

Father stood there in our small kitchen with me on the other side of him .

" Anakina , I know you are broken and hurting from Anakin's death and Obi Wan hurting you . But you are the key to changing Father's mind . Jaina has tried but failed with Anakin . Only you can do it since you are the anchor of time and you connect with Father in a way that none of else can . So I am going to make your pain go away if you let me !"

My eyes were brown instead of blue as I walked closer to me . Dull, that is all that I could sense from myself . Even my eyes seemed so lifeless as I glared blankless at my father .

" Take it away , Father !" I exclaimed as I started to sob hysterically.

What had caused me so much pain that I wanted my memories and mind played with.

Anger at myself and him started to grow in me.

Suddenly the scene turned to my seventeenth birthday with my family including Anakin and Jacen .

" Open your mind !" I told myself as the memories of that year rolled in order .

Missions with Anakin and Jacen who was still on the good side , Leila learning the Jedi ways as we became closer than ever, Ben coming home for the year , and the unexpected happen .

Us three were on a mission on a faraway planet that I couldn't even pronouce at all.

The gang leader Dildreed Santo had caused a major disturbish with the people there . Father sent us so we could arrest the gangster so the citizens could live in peace .

Me and Anakin headed to the main hall as we continued fighting aliens who were apart of his gang .

" Anna , come on let's use this vent to get closer to him !"

His words sounded just the same that day when Jacen pierced him with his red lightsaber .

" No Ani, let's just use the normal way !" I begged him as I begin to feel a dread feeling in the pit of my stomach .

" Anna , the gang members will catch us if we go with Jacen . " Anakin insisted as I nodded to his words .

As I saw the two of us make the way along the vent shaft .

We jumped down from the vent into a deserted room where Jacen motioned for us to follow him .

But even before we could leave the room , I sensed someone was following us .

Looking back to see a girl covered in her black hood as she made her way toward us .

Who was this girl and why did we not see her ;" Anakin, Jacen !" I screamed but I knew that they couldn't hear me .

" Darth Mara!" I heard myself mutter as I did a back flip to land on the opposite side of her .

" Well ,Well, Anakina . You have grown alot since I have seen you as a youngling. Anakin and Jacen have also done the same !"

Her dark voice made my spine tingle from the truth .

She was one of the Jedi Masters who taught us the basics when we were younglings .

" Darth Myra , it's nice to finally to see you again !" I heard myself say as I looked at me for the first time .

My hair was shorter but I was alot more confident with the force .

" Three against one isn't a fair fight !" She taunted as she swung her lightsaber toward my way .

" I do not play fair when it comes to the dark side ! " I replied as the two swords clashed hard against one anouther .

Our duel grew more heavy ; Anakin came along side me as he pierced the dark girl in the side .

Jacen nodded to me , " Find the scum! " I shouted to him knowing that me and my twin had her .

Smiling ,as I saw Anakin and me swing our sabers back and forth .

" I have underestimated you ,Anakina !" She said in a heavy voice .

My eyes avaved to a small teenager in the back corner . He swung out as his lightsaber came to life .

How could I have not sensed him at all ! Trying to scream to Anakin or me but I was not being heard .

" Please Ani ! " I begged as tears slid down my face . But the scene began to unfold as he brought it up and struck Anakin in the side .

Crying out in pain , Anakin fell hard to the floor . Feeling the anger and hurt in me as I used it against them . Taking the boy with ease as he fell to the ground .

Swinging my saber as his head fell to the ground . Darth Myra was behind me as I heard her red saber go in the air .

" Anna !" I heard someone scream as I saw a green lightsaber go through her stomach .

Tears slid down my face as I made my way to Anakin , " Ani , please hear me !" I cried as I lifted his head up to my knees .

Looking up at me , Anakin smiled as the life was draining out of his eyes .

" Anna , please do not let anger and fear overrule your feelings . Because it lead our grandfather to the dark side !"

Knowing that he was talking to me instead of the girl who let him die .

" How could I not see him , Ani . He was right there beside her in the corner ?" I asked him as I sobbed into his leather jacket that his father had given him .

" An, Because you can't know everything at seventeen . You are the key and anchor to the future and past . Do not let my death keep you from living your life and completing your mission. You failed once , do not let it happen again . Or we will forever be lost !" Anakin could barely make out his words .

Knowing he was dying like before instead it was not Jacen who killed him .

How could my father play with my mind where I assumed it was Jacen who killed my best freind .

What was a anchor and what made me fail the first time .