Back to the past

" Are you okay ?" I could hear a voice a I groaned in frustration and pain . Flipping my eyes to see a middle aged man with long brown hair and pierce blue eyes . " Umm ." was all that could come out as he helped me to my feet .

" Where is Anankin at ?" I asked as I wasn't on the ship anymore . " You know Anakin ?" he asked like I wasn't supposed to as I rolled my eyes at him ." I am Qui Gon Jinn , we were headed back to Anakin's place with his mother . If you wanted to join us on our journey back ? We would be pleased to have a beautiful girl with us ."

" Yes thank you . " As I heard his name before and I couldn't catch where . Ruffling my cloak off from the dust as realization came upon me ,"Qui Gon sir , this is Tatooine , Anakin and Aunt Leia live at the academy ." I replied as he looked at me surprised .

My lightsaber was near by as I used the force to help me locate it . It was Anakin's blue one instead of my green one. " Are you a Jedi or padawen ?" he asked confused as if he didn't know me at all or whose daughter I was at least . " I was awarded Jedi last week ,thank you very much ." I exclaimed as I probably sending Jinn over the edge .

" We don't award Jedi at your age ." anouther voice exclaimed as I was about to open my mouth for protest . " I am eighteen and still not a Jedi yet ."

He was beyond handsome as I knew with his light auburn hair and bold brown eyes . " Well then I am more advance than you are ." taunting him made him laugh as he came closer to me .

" Look blue eyes , you are just sixteen at the most . And your boldness is a sign of weakness to the dark side ." His words sounded just like mothers as I snarled at him .

" I am sixteen and just because I am his daughter doesn't give advance you weakness ." I snapped back as they looked at me as is I had lost my mind.

" Whose daughter ?" the hot shot said as I knew they didn't see none of my parents in me just my dead grandparents .

" What is your name ?" Jinn asked , then it hit me as Qui Gon Jinn was Obi Wan mentor . " Are you Obi Wan Kenobi ?" answering a question with a question was what my parents hated when I did that .

The young guy shook his head laughing as he nodded in agreement . " Yes young one I am ." Obi wan replied as darkness hit me once more .

" Anna ."I heard someone called my name as I moaned from the pain . I squinted my eyes open as seeing the young Obi Wan said as he looked worried about me .

" That's your name isn't it ?" he asked as all I could do was nod at him . How did I manage to go back in the past when I just was wounded by Jacen . " Yes Anna Solo ." I pronounced knowing if I said Skywalker they would ask alot of questions .

" Anna , you had a wound on your side . Padme has fixed it though and you should feel better soon ."Obi Wan said as I smiled at his words .

" Rest ." He added as he covered me up like dad used to when I was a child . I nodded as more sleep came to me .

" Annakia ." a voice called to me as the ghostly vision of Ben came to me . " Why am I back here ?" I asked him as he sat down beside me on my bed . " Because you can change the future Skywalker . It is in your destiny . He loves you and you can talk him out of becoming Vador ."

His words echoed in my head as I felt someone shaking me awake . " Anna , it's time to wake up ."

I jolted awake to see a young boy who looked alot like dad . " Anakin ?" I asked as the young boy smiled as I saw my grandfather who was just ten years old .

" You look like an angel ." Anakin replied as I laughed at his remark . " No Annie I am not an angel . " I smiled as he removed a strand of hair from my face .

" Let her rest Annie ." I sat up more as I saw my grandmother . Man , I did look like her in alot of ways . She looked at me as if she tried to see if I was kin to her or not . " Anna Solo , how do we look so much alike . " Padme asked as I knowing I was her granddaughter .

" I don't know . " Man , that lie sounded really sound convincing. " Your blue eyes are staring to turn brown ." Padme commented as fear of this sunk in my body . " How bad ?" I asked as I looked around the walls which was windows .

I knew we were on a ship as I felt us moved , " We are leaving the planet since the Darth Lord has found us ." Obi Wan said as he offered a smile to me .

" How long have I been out ?" I asked ? " Three days ." Padme said as she took a wet cloth and put it to my head . " You had a very high fever but I managed to get it down . " She added as I realized how beautiful she really was in her kindness and poised .

" Thank you for helping me ." as my eyes ventured to Obi's eyes .

The way he looked at me sent chills down my spine and butterfly erupted in my stomach . Signing , I knew this was going to be a long mission .