Missing him

" Master Anna , let the thoughts of doubt and fear drift from your mind ." Yoda said as I nodded to his words .

Quit thinking , I told myself as I took a deep breath .

" Yes , Anna , breath in and out . Become one with the force ."

His instructions made me clear my head of all of my thoughts .

I had to quit thinking of the vision that I was given from ,Ben .

Since, it had been almost three month since I was given the vision .

And there was no sign of my cousin or even a another darth lord that was seeping in the shadows .

" Master Anna , I know you are at peace. At this very moment, is when you need to feel when death and destruction are around you ."

" Now , open your eyes , Jedi . " Opening my eyes , Master Yoda's eyes were on me with love and compassion in them.

" You cleared your mind for the first time in a month . You did very well ,Skywalker . "

Smiling ,as I took another deep breath as my eyes wandered from Yoda to the walls .

" Have you heard from Master Kenobi and Anakin ?" I asked as I knew he was sensing I missed my two boys.

" Anakina , your grandfather is safe , I promise . But tell you where or how they are ,I can't. "

Nodding at his words , I knew he didnt think I could handle anymore bad news .

Three more weeks past , and the unknown of how my boyfriend and Ani was made me worry even more about them.

" Master Anna , something is disturbing you ! " A voice said as I turned around to see Master Rebecca said as I placed my famous fake smile once again .

" I am just tired , Master Rebecca . It's been a long week with going to different planets with each mission ." I replied as I finished up my meal .

Smiling ,as she nodded in understandment.

" How is Sarine , doing ?" I asked as I haven't seen her since the day that we fought .

" She is finally able now to go on missions with other Jedi Masters who's alot older than her ." Master Rebecca answered as tension suddenly filled the air .

" So , they are still do not think she is ready for a mission; with a person of the same age !"

Taking a deep breath , Master Rebecca nodded at my words .

" Master Yoda thinks she needs more guidence with her words ."

" She will grow with wisdom ,Sarine is gifted with the force ." I replied as her eyes narrowed on me .

" Unlike you ,Master Anna , you are rare as young as you are . You'll be as good as Master Windu by the time you are nineteen . " Master Rebecca said as she squeezed my shoulder .

Knowing it was because I was a Skywalker .

" Maybe when I am in my late twenties because I still have so much to learn from Master Yoda and Master Windu ." I exclaimed as we walked back to the dining hall for dinner .

" Master Anna , I know you have been missing little Anakin . Is he very close to you ?" She asked as I nodded to her question.

" He is , Anankin is like a little brother to me !" I answered as we sat down with our plate full of fruit and a meat that I couldnt even pronouce .

The past ansd future food is completely different besides the fruits and vegetables .

" Well , I was told by Master Yoda :not to tell you about when they are coming home . But the way you are missing him makes me want to disobey his order ."

Master Rebecca ,looked half torn on the decision she was about to make .

Sensing , she was about to tell me . " Master Rebecca , it's okay . Don't tell me because Master Yoda knows ,why I do not need to know when Master Kenobi and little Ani come home ."

Her frown turned to a smile as she began to chatter away on another subject .

Breathing in , as I knew I could be without Obi even it's for a long time . Knowing ,that I love him with everything within me and he feels the same way .

The truth ,was with being both Jedis that we would go on missions all of the time .

We would never be like a normal couple , spending most of our lives together .

Especially , when I had completed my mission and head back home in the future.

" Master Rebecca , Master Anna !" A voice behind me broke me out of my trance .Looking back, as Sarine holding a plate of her food .

Sensing ,she was still very angry at me . " Sarine ."

Acknowledging, her as I said my goodbyes to the both of them . I headed to the library where the younglings were waiting on me .

If it was up to me , I would be with the younglings everyday instead of going on missions with different Jedi masters. But Master Yoda ,knew I needed the experience to become a better Jedi.

Seeing Tatianna , the little red headed little girl ran up to me with her arms open wide .

Picking up the five year old as I put her on my hip , " Master Anna , I sure have missed you !"

Tatianna ,wrapped her little arms as best as she could around me to give me a hug.

As the little ones began to gather around me for their lesson . I put Tattianna down , they had all of their helmets which would make them listen to the small droid instead of seeing it .

" Remember children , trust the force . " I advised as I could see their lightsabers go back and forth .

Sensing ,something was off in the room .

" Well cousin , I never would have thought you to be patient enough for children !" A voice said that made my heart sink into my stomach .

" Jacen !" I exclaimed as I turned around to see him with a smile on his face .

But his clothes wasn't that of a Darth lord :but his old clothes that he wore when he was on the good side .

" Jacen , what and how are you doing here ?" I asked as I stood protectily in front of the children .

" Anakina, I am surprised at you . From not seeing me in eight months , you should be happy to see your brother !" He exclaimed as he walked closer to me .

" How could I not be happy ,Jacen . Since you killed your brother and almost me . I should be extactic! "

My words were filled with venom as anger filled me .

Before I knew it , he drew out his hand . Feeling myself not being able to breath once again .But this time I was alot stronger than I was last time .

Using the force ,as I made him fly back to hit the wall .

Anger controlled my moves as I copied his motion . I wanted to make him feel like I did , so long ago .

" Good Anakina , your walk to the dark side is now just beginning . "

Jacen could barely get out the words as all I could do was smile at my dying cousin .

Revenge made his death even sweeter knowing it was by my hand .

" Weak you are cousin ,still. But you can join me to take over the galaxy and raise Anakin to his fullest potential! ".

Choking came again as I used my hands to grab my neck . Jacen fell to the ground as he stood back up with a smile on his face .

" Run chi-." Was all that could come out as my body crumpled to the floor.

Hearing their footsteps made my death a little easier .