Morning

Feeling the sunlight hit my eyes as the morning brought chills through me . Sensing ,I was the only one in the bed as my eyes flipped open .

Not a soul in his side as I sat up and wrapped the brown sheet around me .

Trying to locate him knowing he better not have left me here alone without my clothes .

I shuffled off the bed with the torn brown sheet with me to keep me dressed as I looked for my dress and undergarments .

As I knew I placed them by his side of the bed as I slowly walked to the other side . I couldn't see any piece of my clothes or even his as I looked around the room.

Great , his friend would come home to find a naked girl in his chambers with a sheet wrapped around her .

" Obi , where are you and where did you take my clothes !" I demanded as I went for the door .

Motioning for the door to open to see Obi Wan with clothes which weren't mine at all.

" Those are not my clothes !" I pointed out as I could feel the sheet slipping off of me .

" Yes they are , these are the Jedi clothes your going back in." He said as I saw a robe with the tights that the older Jedis used in this day.

" What happened to my black pant suit ?" I asked crossing my arms .

" Your not a polition or a pilot either ,Anna . These clothes are more suitable for a young Jedi ." Obi said knowing the girls didn't dress like that .

" Jealous much ?" I asked as his frown turned to a frown .

" No ,but you shouldn't dress like some of the girls at the academy ."

He handed me the clothes to put on as I took them knowing what I would do.

As I put on the loose fitting pants to stared at the oversized tunic thinking this wasn't me.

Knowing Obi Wan would kill me if I just wore my garment that one of my friends Sarine given me so I would fit in more .

Knowing my pants being black would match it to a tee .

Wishing, I brought it with me as I put on the oversized tunic on .

Being comfortable as I smoothed the wrinkles out of it .I knew this wouldn't make the council question us being suddenly so close all of a sudden .

" Now do I look better ? " I asked as a smirk came to his face .

" Yes even though you don't look like yourself . Your more modest with your regular clothes than the majority of the girls . "

Several hours later and a quiet ride home on the passenger ship made the trip seem long .

Obi Wan had to go see the council as Anakin came running as soon as he saw me .

" Anna , I've missed you ." He exclaimed as I took his hand to hold .

" I've missed you as well ,Anakin ." Knowing that he would go on a mission with Obi Wan soon .

" Master Yoda gave me a me a meditation session while you were gone . " Anakin said as I smiled as being a Jedi to him was inspiring .

Sarine, a young green tagrota eighteen year old girl smiled as she waved her hands at me .

" Anna , I'm glad I saw you ." She said as I smiled nodding in agreement to her .

" I'll be advancing to Jedi next year when I complete the trials .Master Yoda said we can go on missions for our first year as Jedis . Well , mine anyway . " She said as we went to the dinner hall for supper .

" Really that would a good way to learn about working with other Jedi ." I said as I wished he said Obi Wan instead of Sarine.

Don't get me wrong I really liked Sarine but I needed to spend all of my time with Anakin as much as possible .

" Are you okay Anna , I sense you are uneasy . " Anakin asked as Sarine looked at me then to him .

" Of course i am Ani ." Encouraging him as I squeezed his hand for security.

" Sarine , would you like to join us for dinner ?" I asked hoping to switch the subject very quickly.

A smile crossed her face as she nodded , " Of course ,Anna . "

As we entered the dining hall , I scanned the room to find Obi Wan .

But he was no where to be found as we got our food and sat down.

" Anna, that Tunic is way to big for you . Why don't you wear the steel brassiere that I gave you . It's to big for me but it would fit you perfect ." Sarine said as red shot across my cheeks .

" I didn't take it with me and this is the only attire that I had ." I replied.

" Master Anna , don't get me wrong but it's time to dress like the rest of the girls your age . " She exclaimed as Anakin rolled his eyes at her words .

" There is nothing wrong with her being modest about her attire !" A familiar voice said as I looked back to see Obi Wan very displeased with Sarine's words .

" I didn't mean any disrespect Master Kenobi . Master Anna is very beautiful with her gift of presence ." Sarine said as I gave her a supporting smile .

" May I talk to you alone ,Master Anna ?" Obi Wan asked as he still had his stern look.

Knowing; something went wrong in the council meeting . All I could do was nod as I stood up and followed him.

"May the force be with you ,Sarine ." Obi wan said as she repeated the words to him as well.

Following him , having no clue where or what we were doing .As I played with my fingers from being nervous and anxious .I couldn't tell if they suspected us or someone died again.

Finally ;as I recognized we were heading to my room .

" What is it Obi , what happened at the council meeting ?" I asked touching his elbow knowing that no one was around .

Touching my hand with his free hand as I sensed he was sad.

"Me and Anakin got assigned a mission and I do not know how long we will be gone . "

Placing my hand to his face ," Why are you so sad about it ,Obi ?"

Bringing me closer to him as he kissed me softly ," Because , your are not going to be with me and you and Sarine 's mission is highly dangerous ."

As I stood in shock , being surprised that Master Yoda was going to send me on a mission .

" Stay with me tonight ?" I asked knowing I wouldn't get to see him for a while.

Tugging his robe with my left hand ," I have to tell Anakin then I'll be back I promise ." He exclaimed kissing my forehead.

I know this chapter is kind of short but I knew this ending was perfect . I want to thank everyone for the votes and comments .If you have any advice just shoot me a message or leave a comment .