My sweet goodbye

Looking up at the stars for one last time for the night . I headed back to the bed me and Obi Wan shared.

Creeping slowly ,so I wouldn't him up at all . I crawled underneath the covers so I could get warm .

An arm snaked around me as I curled into his side facing him ." Where did you go ?" He asked knowing he was still half asleep.

" I got some fresh air , now sleep Obi ."

All he did was brought me closer as his eyes opened to stare into my brown eyes .

" You know I come  to love those big brown eyes of yours ." Obi exclaimed as he kissed the tip of my nose .

Laughing ;at the thought of my boastful Jedi master turning soft on me .

His eyes closed as he was pretty much on top of me . Yet, Obi Wan was so protective over me .

Sleep came to me quickly knowing tomorrow would be very hard on me .

-------------------------------------------------

Giving myself one more look into the looking glass . Wearing my black pantsuit , I knew I was ready for my mission .

But the hard part; was not being able to see Obi for the next months ahead .

Sarine gave me a disapproving look at my attire .

" I hope ;you are ready for this mission we are about to go on ,Master Anna !"

Her words filled with bitterness as I turned around to face her .

" I am ready ,Sarine , do you have everything you need ?" I asked as she gave me a nod .

Her feelings poured out of anger and resighnment toward me . Which I complelty understood but I didnt need her to dampen my mood any worse than it was .

" Well I'm guessing since you are a Jedi to my padawan . You are going to take the lead , I presume !" . She exclaimed as she bumped me while she walked past me .

" Yes , Sarine , I questioned our mission. A good Jedi always make sure that they are a hundred percent ready for the mission that is aquired of them . "

The young girl turned around to face me , " It is not that I do not trust you with my life or trust you to complete the mission. But Sarine , you have never felt helplless  to watch someone die in your arms . " I knew I was screaming as tears rolled down my eyes at the thought of my cousin. Who died in my arms which I was soon to follow .

Feeling like the room's tan walls were closing in on me . " Why didn't you go to the council and talk to Master Yoda for advice ?" Sarine snapped as her voice was filled with venom.

Suddenly my  feelings of  feeling guilty turned to anger . How could she turn on me for doing what they taught us when a were young . For being a hundred percent sure I could do the mission.

" Because I am sixt-!" Was all that could come out before Obi Wan And Master Windu opened the doors to see who was fighting .

" Master Anna , why do we hear such loud commotion from you two ?" Master Windu asked as my head shot to the ground .

At this point , I felt like a padawan again in many ways .

Sarine,  looked at me as her posture was still tense at me .

" Master Anna has not the right to be a Master or even a padawan !" Sarine accused me as her words drove deep into my heart .

" Hold your tongue ,Sarine , because you are talking about a Jedi who is a Master to your apprentice ." Master Windu's words made me look up in shock .

His eyes met mine as I looked to Sarine .

" Master Win-?" Her words couldn't come out as I finally as able to look at Obi Wan Kenobi .

Anger toward Sarine: filled in him as I prayed he wouldn't lose control of his posture .

" Master Kenobi, May I have a word with you , please ?" I asked as his eyes shot from her to mine.

He nodded, as we left Sarine to Master Windu . We walked to a place in the hallway where no one was or could sense what we would talk about .

" Anna, you are a great Jedi ." Obi said said as I looked around so no one was around . Standing on my tiptoes as I crashed my lips on his .

Responding to me quickly as he wrapped his arms around me . I sensed someone was around as I  took a step back from him .

" I do not want to talk about what happened with her . I just want to spend as much time I can with you ." I whispered as small Anakin came around the corner .

His appearance broke our moment as he ran toward me .

" Master Anna, I thought I wouldn't be able to say goodbye to you ." Anakin said as I leaned down to his level . He wrapped his small arms as best he could around me .

" You know , Anakin , that I couldn't let us leave without saying goodbye to my best friend ." I replied as I let go so I could look at my two boys one more time .

Both of them, I came to love so dearly .

" I love you Anakin , always remember that . " I whispered to him .

As I stood up , Obi Wan 's eyes met mine as I wish I could say what I wanted to say to him.

" Anakin , please give me and Master Anna a moment ,please ?" He asked as Anakin nodded in respect .

" Master Kenobi , it's been a honor being by your side !" I exclaimed as I sensed Jedis nearby .

Obi Wan 's eyes widened as a smile crossed his face . Grabbing my hand as I allowed him to bring me to him.

Obi Wan wrapped his arms around me as he pushed me against the wall .

" Anna, I have loved since the first day I met you . You were a light to me when I could have gave into the dark .I will miss you but our time together will pull me through this mission. " he whispered in my ear as I felt chills go down my spine .

His lips grazed my earlobe as he was driving me crazy ," Master Kenobi , you aren't afraid are you ?" I asked laughing at him for being so bold and cocky .

" Obi , I know you don't have much time before you leave . But , I want you to know that you are the one I can not see my life without . But you do not deserve me at all . I love you and if something happens to me ;I want you to know I want you to be the greatest Jedi the galaxy has ever seen . And help Anakin be the chosen one ."

" Master Kenobi , the speeder is ready ?" Anakin's voice called as  I could feel my heart already breaking.

Parting from me as I didn't let go of his hand before it  dropped from his hand as he  walked away .

" Goodbye Master Kenobi , may the force be with you !" I exclaimed as he turned around to look at me one last time .

He walked to me once more and pull me to him . Giving me one long  lingering kiss as he  caressed my cheek .

" Goodbye Master Anna , and may the force be with you ." He replied, as our eyes locked like they always done so many times before.

" You should go before they wonder what is taking you so long ." I whispered knowing that I would tell him the truth when Anakin and him came back .

" Goodbye my love ." He whispered back as he kissed me one more quick kiss before he was gone .

Standing in the hallway like a complete idiot , I knew I had to go see what I was going from here .

Would they let me go on the mission with Sarine ,still or would I remain here helping with the younglings .

" Master Solo , Master Yoda wants to instantly with you ." A Jedi who I did not know came as he seemed like it was very urgent .