Pain and more pain

OBI WAN' POV

Gaining ground, was all that I could think about as small Anakin followed in behind me.

Something was terribly wrong; as I pushed the speeder to go as fast as it possibly could .

Anna , I could sense a disturbishin the force and Anna crossed my mind .

" Master Kenobi , I had another dream last night about Anna . This time , she was being choked by a person who looked alot like her !" His voice was wavery as I couldn't answer his question .

Because , I didn't even know if Anna was okay or not . Knowing it could easily be some one else that was hurt or dying that I was close to .

" Master Anna is going to be perfectly fine . You will see when we get back to Corustant and back to the Jedi temple . " I assured him as my words barely could come out .

" Master Kenobi , why did the dark lord call her Anakina instead of Anna ?" He asked as his question made me to a double take at him .

Anakina , why would a stranger call her that when her name was Anna Solo.

Anna's pic

" O my sweet sister , Uncle Luke was so wrong about you and me . You are my sister just like Jaina is ; but now you are a dead sister !" Jacen said as he walked toward my dying corpse .

" You succeeded ,Jacen , I mean two of your family members are dead by your hand . I thought after my dream of a memory that we once shared : that there would be still good left in you . But Ben was right , the dark side consumes you !"

Tears slid down my eyes as my pathetic body was still hanging on for dear life .

" Now , Anna .Did our precious Uncle Luke ever tell you why I joined the dark side !" Jacen said as he squatted down to my level.

I couldn't even bring my head up to see him since I did not have any strenth left in me . But the unanswerable question of why did this amazing big brother and Jedi join the dark side of the force .

Remembering, that no one would answer my question at all . But I would never push the subject ;because it caused alot of pain .

" Well young you were ,Anakina . Uncle Luke was the best Jedi that I had admired and he wouldn't help me revenge a death . " Jacen's words were filled with venom and anger .

As his girlfriend , Tenel Kai came to mind .

I knew Tenel Kai wasn't dead since she had to leave the Jedi oder because Jacen turned to the dark side .

I didn't care anymore; as I started to skip in and out of conscious .

Tenel and their daughter Allana had to be kept in hiding because of this monster .

But why did my father tell Jacen that Tenel was alive and pregnant with their little girl .

Jacen ,who like our grandfather turned because of their grief and anger .

" Yes , remember when my baby brother died in your arms . All that pain and anger that went through your body, Anakina !". Jacen said as he stood back up to leave .

He left me to die here on the old marble cold floor .

Suddenly , Ben in his ghostly form was leaning down to me .

" Fight , Anakina , this isn't real !" He said as all I could do was state at him with my still eyes.

Picking my hand up with his left hand to cover with his right hand .

" Anna, stay awake . Someone is on their way to help you ." He whispered as he disappeared on me .

Seconds ,seemed like days as I fought with everything in me .

Obis pov

Trying to locate her as I sensed Anna was nearby .

Wondering what she was doing all alone in the library . Anakin followed in behind as the door opened .

Seeing her lifeless body sprawled on the ground made my heart completely stop .Knowing that someone had used the force to choke her till she couldn't breath in her own anymore .

" Master Anna !" Anakin cried as he ran past me to her body .

Hearing his words , I knew I shouldn't move her at all .

" Don't touch her Anakin , something might be broken and it could hurt her even more ."

He nodded as he knelt down to her level .

" She's dead ,Master Kenobi !" He cried .

Knowing it was not true because I would have felt it if she was dead.

" Go Anakin , find Master Windu and go get a doctor !" I said as he nodded and ran out of the room.

ANNA'S POV

" Listen to me ,Solo . You better stay with me !" A voice yelled at me as I could begin to feel myself begin to be at one with the force .

" Anakina ." The same voice cried as I could feel that person pick me up .

" Come on Anakina , do it for me !" A voice said as I looked up to see my father .

Tears slid down ,as I could feel and move once again .

Pain crossed me , but the wanting to be in my own father's arms was so much stronger .

Running or more like stumbling to my father as he held out his arms for me .

" Come on daughter , do not let Jacen have this power over you !" He said wrapping his arms around me to hold me up .

" Father, is Tenel the reason for his turning against us and everything that we know ?"

Feeling ,my father as sadness and frustration filled in him .

" Anger filled in Jacen so quickly . I tried to ensure Jacen that Tenel and their unborn child was alive and safe . But he wouldn't listen to me , Jacen chose his path when he thought of Tenel as dead ." My father's words seeped into me .

" I have missed you and the family so much ." I cried as more tears came out of my eyes .

" I know my sweet daughter, but this mission is the key that changes everything that we will ever known ."

Clinging to my father as I did when I was a small child .

" Why did they pick me Father ? Jaina would have been so much better at this , mission . " I said as he pulled me from him to look me in the eyes .

" I named you after him for a reason , Anakina . You are so much like your grandfather in so many ways . You are the only one who can change his mind ,Anna . Trust the force and use it to show him that the good will always trimpiuh the evil !" Father exclaimed as I could sense myself slipping back to Obi and Anakin .

Okay guys , two chapters down and many more to go. I know this chapter was way shorter than it should have been . But the rest will be longer than the rest