Sweet child

Master Yoda looked at me , " Tell you herself , she must !" His voice was filled with concern as I knew he was right .

Anna's pov

Feeling the wind as I smiled at the dark night sky . Speeders raced by along with the cargo ships .

Wondering, where I needed to go from here . The first thing, I needed to do was tell Obi Wan who I truly was .

The second was to become stronger so I could defeat Jacen .

But most of all even though Obi Wan may never speak to me and the fact that I would die .

Anakin 's decision not to become Darth Vader was my ultimate mission here .

" Are you feeling better ?" A voice asked as it brought a smile to my face .

Turning around to see Obi Wan leaning against the door way .

Smiling at me , he walked closer to me .

" Fresh air does the soul some good !" A voice said that I had not heard since that day I saw Jacen in the library .

" Are you okay ? " Obi Wan asked as he placed his hands into mine .

" Of course , Obi !" I answered as I brought myself out of my trance .

" Anna , know that I will protect from what or whoever is doing this to you . "

His words was filled with sincerity ;" I know that you will ,Obi . For I would do the same if it was you. "

But I knew that he couldn't die earlier than when he was supposed to .

" Enough talk about depressing matters . Come , sit and talk with me !" I exclaimed as I led him to the bench that was on the edge of my balcony .

Knowing , that I must savore every moment that I could get with him.

" Anna, are you in any pain ?" I asked as I looked back to him.

" Not at all . There is some discomfort if I stay on my feet for to long . But otherwise , there is no more pain . Thanks to my strong Jedi !"

" You give credit to the wrong person. It all belongs to you ; from your determination and work ." Obi Wan replied as he sat down beside me .

" Anakin says that when I finished from growing strong and walking on my own. That you two will head out on another mission ."

His face went blank like he didn't know what I was talking about at all .

" When was this ?" Obi Wan asked as he looked confused at my statement .

" A couple of hours ago !" I exclaimed as I started to sense anger in his feelings .

" Obi , what is wrong ?" I asked as his grip on my hands tightened .

He scooted closer to me , " Anna, I have to protect you and that means staying here with you . I will to talk to Master Yoda in the morning . I know Anakin needs the experience but you need me more !"

His words brought tears to my eyes ;as I knew that Anakin needed to come before me .

" Obi Wan , I know you want to protect me . But , we are Jedi and that means your duty comes before me !"

Even though , my heart said different as I longed for him to stay by my side .

" Anna , this is not a option . I am not asking for your permission !" He exclaimed as I looked at him shock .

" Anakin is the chosen one ,Obi Wan . We have to put him and his training above my little problem !"

Releasing my hand , Obi Wan stood up and stopped in front of me .

" Little , Anakina , this darkness is slowly killing you ! " He said as worry and anger went through his words.

As I looked up into his blue eyes , I knew that protecting me was his number one mission.

" Obi, do you love me ?" I asked as I stood up from the bench .

Anakin ,was more important than I would ever be . Master Yoda advised me not to let emotions and feelings get in the way of my mission with my grandfather .

Obi Wan disturbed face made me instantly regret my question.

Taking a step from me , he took a couple of steps back .

" Why would you even doubt my love for you !" Obi snapped as he ran his fingers through his hair .

" I am not doubting your love for me , Obi Wan Kenobi ! But we promised to one another . That our Jedi duties came first !"

More anger ran through his veins , but we had to come to the truth .

My mission for my family , for the galaxy , and especially him and our daughter came first .

" Let me ask you this ,Obi Wan ! If it came to me and that one person to bring peace back to the order to save . Who would it be ? " I asked as tears slid down my face .

Opening his mouth to speak , but no words came out of them .

Sensing, his answer that it would be me instead of my grandfather made me realize it was his time to know the truth.

" You Anna ,I am so in love with you . I cannot see my life without you in it . " He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist .

Bringing his head down , I let him claim my lips like so many times before .

Our kiss increased as my body begged for him to take me .

" Anna, I love you !" Obi exclaimed as he pulled me a distance arm away so he could meet my eyes .

" I love you to ,my love . But it is time you knew that secret that I have been hanging onto since I arrived here !"

He looked at me as his beautiful smile turned into a frown .

" I will love you always ,Anna . No matter what darkness that lies in your past ." Obi Wan stumbled over his words as I guided him to sit once again on the bench .

" Listen before you make a promise , Kenobi . But know this that my love for you runs deep
."

His eyes regained his spark for a complete minute ; but I knew it wouldn't last long .

" I am not Anna Solo . My true name is Anakina Skywalker . I came here from the future to change Anakin's mind about becoming a monster . So you can live , Padme , my family, and the whole Jedi order . " I explained with my head down .

I couldn't look at him as I sensed hurt and confusion in him .

" So are you Anakin's sister or daughter ?He asked as he moved over to gain space from me .

Tears slid down my face as I knew he would hate me forever .

" What is the darkness that is killing you ?" Obi Wan asked again before I could answer as the pain of my cousin Anakin's death filled in me even though it was two years ago .

I knew that I was going crazy with these thoughts , dreams , and visions . Knowing that Jacen was the cause of all of this but I would not let him have it .

" My cousin Jacen turned to the dark side . He killed alot of my friends , and he killed his brother . Who was pretty much my twin brother since we share the day of our birth . Now he is coming to stop my mission ! "

Not even having an ounce of courage to look at his face ,I needed to answer his other question .

" Anakin is our grandfather , he falls in love with a important girl . And they had my father and my Aunt !"

There the truth was out and now it was time for his reaction .

Would he hate me or would love remain in his heart for me .

Whew , Obi Wan nows knows who the true Anna is . We are close to the final chapters and them into the sequel Frost Bite -Anakina Skywalker