Our small heaven

" Anna?" Looking up to see small Ani look at me as we spending some time together after his first mission with Obi-Wan . " How did it go ?" I asked him as it had been two months since that horrible dream that shook me to my core.

" Master Kenobi said that I'm learning very quickly and I wish you would have come with us ." he said finishing his meal .

He hopped up as he followed me out of the Main eating chamber . " I wish but Yoda need my help with the younglings. "

" But I didn't get to say goodbye to you ." his voice sadden as he picked my left hand to hold .

" Two months is a long time but Master Obi-Wan and you were needed somewhere else . I was needed here with Yoda ." I said as my words didn't seem to help.

Having to help his mood pick up I kneeled down to his level ." Ani, you know that no matter how far we are from one another. I will always be your best friend .Remember that distance and time isn't forever .Master Kenobi is the best teacher for you. "

Seeming to brighten the boys mood we headed back so he could get some rest .

Finally after a session with Yoda I knew Obi was with the counsel .So I decided to go to my room. Besides the younglings and Yoda I mostly stayed to myself .

Doing it because they all didn't believe I could be a Jedi at sixteen . If they only knew who I was ; their minds would turn . But I didn't mind the solatoide because I always liked being myself at the academy . Since I was the Luke Skywalker's daughter they thought I was the favorite of the counsel and my Master was my father .

Sighing as I placed my cloak on the chair near the bed . I was nervous about seeing Obi-Wan , to see if he changed his mind .

" Do you really think that low of me ." that recognizable voice said as I looked up to see him leaning against my doorframe .

" No I do not .Obi-Wan , your feelings with the force are off . Maybe you need some sessions with an older Jedi ." I taunted him as he walked toward me .

" And you don't ?" He asked as he pulled my hands into his .

" Of course not ; I am the best Jedi in the galaxy !"

" You know Pride is a way toward the Dark side ." his words pierced me as I suddenly felt like I couldn't breath .

That sick feeling I got when I looked at that red light saber in my hand .

Catching me as I fell back a couple of steps .Obi-Wan' eyes went from passion to worry .

" Anna, are you okay ?" He asked as he took me into his arms . Grabbing his elbows , I regained my feet . " Of course Obi."

"Anna , I'm so-." Not letting him apologize at all as I crashed my lips to his .

Kissing him quickly as I brushed his hair ." I have just been missing you ." That was the truth as he smiled and kissed me back .

" Anna , something is wrong ?" I knew Obi-Wan wasn't stupid as he could sense my sick feeling .

" I had a nightmare thats all ."

Obi-Wan combed his hands through my long dark hair . " You were always with me ."

Staring into his blue eyes as I didn't realize how much I missed him.

" I have to meet with the counsel once more today but Yoda is letting us have a good rest period . I'll be back soon." He exclaimed as he kissed my nose .

" I'm not going anywhere ." smiling as he winked at me then headed off to see Yoda and the rest of the counsel.

Three hours later , I was sound asleep when suddenly I felt eerie all of sudden. " Get up Anna." A voice said as my eyes automatically opened . As my heart dropped when I saw my cousin Jacen . " What are you doing here ?" I yelled . Sitting directly on top of me with his light saber at my throat .

" You are not the only who has got a mission for the past . My mission is to kill you ." Before I could react he was choking me using the force .

Then I was on a cold floor as I saw my cousin Anakin trying to reach me. "Ani , help me !" Wanting to scream as I saw him go limp . Pain and fear hit me as I couldn't do anything to save him.

Then memories of the younglings covered in blood as their eyes looked at me .

Scream was all I could do as tears soaked my face. "Someone help me ."

But no one was there but dead bodies and blood.

Now he was watching me die on top of me as I decided to die fighting .

He wasn't going to win this one with ease .

"Anna!!" A voice screamed as I fought to free my hands .

" No your not going to kill me with ease !" As I flipped my eyes to face that sick sith.

But it wasn't Jacen holding me down but Obi-Wan looking at me like I had lost my mind.

Frozen as I regained my breath and sanity . Tears slid as he let go of my hands and wrapping them around his neck. All I could was let tears come as I dug my head into his neck

" What happened ?" He asked as the bodies couldn't get out of head .

" Dead , all of them lifeless and blood .It was my fault because I couldn't get to them faster ."

Who was dead ?" He asked as I knew this was because the fear of Anakin being dead still hung with me .

" Anakin ,Padme , and the younglings."

" Shh, its okay ." Obi-wan said as the panic was subsiding with the visions .

Obi-wan layed me down beside him as I curled automatically into his side. " How did you end up on top of me ?" I asked as I laid my head on his arm .

" I was coming to your room we can spend the evening together .And when I reached the hallway you was screaming like someone was trying to kill you . So I ran in to see you holding your head then you quit breathing like before ." he said wiping a tear from my eye .

Feeling him worry made me feel like a bad person .

Obi-Wan smiled as he sensed my feelings ,"Your my girl ,Anna, its okay for me to take care of you ."

Bringing his head down as he kissed the tip of my nose . " I know ,its just I'm not used to anyone taking care of me . Except for my dad and my aunts family ."

" Well I'm here to take care of you miss Anna."He said as I always felt safe when he was with me .

"As I will protect you ." I added to his brave line .